BCM rifle quality, durability, accuracy?

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Wallace

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cartersville
Zip code
Well fuck thats far less than ideal lol... id essentially have to buy a lpk, stock and assembly, trigger etc just to test it. And all that would be a waste since the parts i actually want probably wont all be in stores. Id likely be buying crap just to not use it in the long run lol... Stupid ass 41F.

Now yall have me debating snagging a quality lower today and form 1 ing it tonight or tomorrow... Can I cancel an exiting form 1?
How close are you to Euharlee? I have enough parts to get your lower function tested.

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
Well fuck thats far less than ideal lol... id essentially have to buy a lpk, stock and assembly, trigger etc just to test it. And all that would be a waste since the parts i actually want probably wont all be in stores. Id likely be buying crap just to not use it in the long run lol... Stupid ass 41F.

Now yall have me debating snagging a quality lower today and form 1 ing it tonight or tomorrow... Can I cancel an exiting form 1?
This is a tough one. If you decide that's how you want to proceed, you can cancel a form 1. You'll have to pay another $200 and wait on the refund for the first.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
How close are you to Euharlee? I have enough parts to get your lower function tested.
I was about 3 seconds away from saying "not even close", then I googled it. Not far at all. Im just down 75 in acworth. You have a spot to shoot too?

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
This is a tough one. If you decide that's how you want to proceed, you can cancel a form 1. You'll have to pay another $200 and wait on the refund for the first.
That may not be a terrible idea. BUT if this anderson is just dandy then id rather not go spend a hundo on a lower and another 200 on another stamp. I could, just not ideal of course.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
As a rule, I would never form 1 a lower that I had not test fired extensively. I'd get it slapped together ASAP and get some rounds through it.
Never really thought about it. I have a few ars and even "built" one myself (kinda). Never had any issues with any of them really.

Wallace

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cartersville
Zip code
I was about 3 seconds away from saying "not even close", then I googled it. Not far at all. Im just down 75 in acworth. You have a spot to shoot too?
No spot to shoot, but feel free to take it with you to a range. I don't mind loaning out a lower build kit to make sure you are good to go.

We can work something out.

Reactions: Leshaire

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
No spot to shoot, but feel free to take it with you to a range. I don't mind loaning out a lower build kit to make sure you are good to go.

We can work something out.
Ive got a mil spec stock and a grip at the house, also an upper to run. You have a buffer tube and spring/buffer?

Wallace

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cartersville
Zip code
Ive got a mil spec stock and a grip at the house, also an upper to run. You have a buffer tube and spring/buffer?
I have about 6 "extra" lowers laying around. I have enough parts for a scratch build if needed. Main recommendation is that you have the trigger guard you want with you. I am not a fan of driving those pins back out. Some lowers its no big deal, some are are super tight and you have to use a good bit of hammer weight on them. Not recommended unless you have a lower receiver armorers block.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
I have about 6 "extra" lowers laying around. I have enough parts for a scratch build if needed. Main recommendation is that you have the trigger guard you want with you. I am not a fan of driving those pins back out. Some lowers its no big deal, some are are super tight and you have to use a good bit of hammer weight on them. Not recommended unless you have a lower receiver armorers block.
LOL no shit, dont blame you. I dont think i have one but surely some local store will... You around this evening?

Wallace

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cartersville
Zip code
LOL no shit, dont blame you. I dont think i have one but surely some local store will... You around this evening?
I have a wheeler armorers block. I was just noting it in case you planned to swap it.

Yes, I get off work around 5, and would be at the house by 6pm

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
I have a wheeler armorers block. I was just noting it in case you planned to swap it.

Yes, I get off work around 5, and would be at the house by 6pm
Yeah I'll suck it up and pull whatever I buy back out later if I cant find one I want. I suppose I'll hit ga firing line on the way home then just head out to you. I wont make it up there until after 6 anyways.

Reactions: Wallace

Wallace

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cartersville
Zip code
Yeah I'll suck it up and pull whatever I buy back out later if I cant find one I want. I suppose I'll hit ga firing line on the way home then just head out to you. I wont make it up there until after 6 anyways.
10-4

PM me your number.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Do you need a trigger group? I have two spares.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I think im covered. I will holler if not though, thank you.

Although arent you in Macon ish area?
Sure thing. No, Decatur. I guess you'd need it sooner than I could get it to you though.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Sure thing. No, Decatur. I guess you'd need it sooner than I could get it to you though.
Still a kind gesture sir. I think Wallaces has me hooked up for now. Were talking logictics at the moment... Nothing like the last minute...

Reactions: Laufen

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
I thought about form 1ing a lower today but I did a really poor job of trust name picking. I let my software use me and the wife's full names. I'd need one of the Chinese rice painters to engrave the lower.

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
I thought about form 1ing a lower today but I did a really poor job of trust name picking. I let my software use me and the wife's full names. I'd need one of the Chinese rice painters to engrave the lower.
Not that it's much help right now, but I believe that @heavyd can amend or restate the Trust to rename it.