Wahooo!!!!

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Bypass

Arrrgghh!!! I'm a pirate.
Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code
we talked about this recently lol

I showed you a pic of mine, remember? WELL worth the money for more hand real estate IMO
Yeah I was just trying to be polite and pretend like I was interested in longer hand guards. To be honest I like the weapon the way it is. I considered the hand guards but I think they are a bit retarded. I don't use that portion of my rifle to put my hand on anyways. No offense to you guys but I will keep it the way I like it. Much love but I don't like the silly hand guard. ;)

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Yeah I was just trying to be polite and pretend like I was interested in longer hand guards. To be honest I like the weapon the way it is. I considered the hand guards but I think they are a bit retarded. I don't use that portion of my rifle to put my hand on anyways. No offense to you guys but I will keep it the way I like it. Much love but I don't like the silly hand guard. ;)
bahaha you would

just tell us to eff off...

Reactions: Bypass

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
I was gonna start my own "Wahoo!!!!" thread, but I figured I'd just use this one. Got the upper from Bypass today, then about and hour after the UPS truck came I got a surprise. Another upper! I did some work on this guy's car last year and agreed to let him pay me with AR parts(sometimes the addiction supersedes my better judgement). So far all I've gotten from him is a bunch of excuses and empty promises, but he finally showed up with a complete upper today. I don't care that it's not great stuff, I'm just glad that I'm not totally screwed. Now if only I can get the lower he owes me...

10.5" 300blackout

IMG_6291.JPG

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I was gonna start my own "Wahoo!!!!" thread, but I figured I'd just use this one. Got the upper from Bypass today, then about and hour after the UPS truck came I got a surprise. Another upper! I did some work on this guy's car last year and agreed to let him pay me with AR parts(sometimes the addiction supersedes my better judgement). So far all I've gotten from him is a bunch of excuses and empty promises, but he finally showed up with a complete upper today. I don't care that it's not great stuff, I'm just glad that I'm not totally screwed. Now if only I can get the lower he owes me...

10.5" 300blackout

View attachment 13542
I like the table.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
Right on. I was worried it being in a AAC box someone might steal it of your porch or something. Glad you got it brother. :)
I have most stuff delivered to my work for that very reason. UPS at home leaves stuff laying in my driveway, they won't walk the extra 15-20 feet to put it on the front porch. And lately they've been dropping stuff in the driveway of the house 3 doors up the street from me.

Reactions: Bypass

Bypass

Arrrgghh!!! I'm a pirate.
Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code
I have most stuff delivered to my work for that very reason. UPS at home leaves stuff laying in my driveway, they won't walk the extra 15-20 feet to put it on the front porch. And lately they've been dropping stuff in the driveway of the house 3 doors up the street from me.
I got lucky with my UPS guy. He lives 2 doors down from me so he is very polite.

Reactions: Strider12