Wahooo!!!!

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Bypass

Arrrgghh!!! I'm a pirate.
Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code
I'd like to make you an offer, but I'd rather you put a price on it that you think is fair.
I'd like to get the money back out of the barrel at least but it has been installed. Not perfectly in my eyes but my eyes aren't like most when it comes to this stuff. I am sure the upper will function perfectly as is. The barrel is brand new and the upper itself has had less than a 30 round mag through it. I haven't fired it as is though BUT i will say this. If it doesn't work I will give you your money back. 350 seems like a fair number considering all that.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
I'd like to get the money back out of the barrel at least but it has been installed. Not perfectly in my eyes but my eyes aren't like most when it comes to this stuff. I am sure the upper will function perfectly as is. The barrel is brand new and the upper itself has had less than a 30 round mag through it. I haven't fired it as is though BUT i will say this. If it doesn't work I will give you your money back. 350 seems like a fair number considering all that.
I'll give you $400 if you'll ship it.

Bypass

Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code
Man I really wish Mike would get back with me I am itching to go get the suppressor and put it on. He sent me a PM yesterday but hasn't been on since.

Bypass

Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code
tumblr_nd91voSZ8Z1sjbr2bo1_400.gif

Reactions: Cudruln and Thenut