Wahooo!!!!

Faktory 47

Bypass

Arrrgghh!!! I'm a pirate.
Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code
My stamp is here for my SilencerCo specwar 5.56 K. Yay!!!! @DoglegArms submitted the paperwork on October the 15th for me. So 4 1/2 months.

Awesome, I can't wait to get it.

Also the SBR I had you know the Colt it wouldn't shoot for shit out past 50 yards so I had the barrel replaced with a noveske barrel. The guys who replaced the barrel didn't do a great job on it and the gas tube was canted slightly which pissed me off so I just ordered a complete upper from noveske instead which got here last week and fits perfectly on the Colt lower. I will never use those guys again. Not going to mention any names because I am sure they would have tried to fix it if I took it back to them but I was just tired of dealing with them and there were a few other little things about the build that they did I didn't like. It just wasn't a gun I could or felt I could trust for SHTFafter they got done with it.

Love the Noveske complete upper though. Noveske really is a well made product.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Congrats @Bypass look forward to seeing it. Post pics and video when you get it. @DoglegArms submitted mine 11/13/15 so I should be about a month away from getting mine. Have fun with the new setup.

Reactions: jwtug and Bypass

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
So I am right at a month behind you. Dang it I was really hoping to be right at 4 months. Still glad it is semi good though. @jwtug you seeing this

Reactions: jwtug and Bypass

Bypass

Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code
If you guys are interested in the upper it is a Colt receiver with Noveske barrel and it has a matching headspaced bolt and bolt carrier. The barrel and bolt were 400 dollars. Make me an offer.

Bypass

Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code
If you guys are interested in the upper it is a Colt receiver with Noveske barrel and it has a matching headspaced bolt and bolt carrier. The barrel and bolt were 400 dollars. Make me an offer.
You can also have the new flaming pig flash hider.

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
I don't even pay attention to the time any more. Then the I get the email or the phone call it's like a Christmas surprise.
That's what I am trying to do. I just keep thinking about it every once in awhile. Though luckily I have been petty busy with work.

Reactions: Bypass

Bypass

Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code
You can see in the pics they didn't go all the way through with the pins on the front sight. I have fixed the cant in the gas tube. I am sure it works just fine but I honestly am a bit anal retentive when it comes to my guns. It also has a Gunfighter charging handle.