trolling the ODT

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

DWalk

Hunter
Jun 18, 2018
Brookhaven
just got back on there. To look at some of the names people call me.

Can't we all agree it sucks when people don't follow their own rules because you think differently than them.

Hoss

I have no idea who owns this place
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 11, 2019
here
just got back on there. To look at some of the names people call me.

Can't we all agree it sucks when people don't follow their own rules because you think differently than them.

Ok, so you're obviously someone that had a different user name at another site and people figured it out here. What's with all of the angst and vitriol? Did you put a Tapco stock on a Russian SKS or something?

DWalk

Hunter
Jun 18, 2018
Brookhaven
Ok, so you're obviously someone that had a different user name at another site and people figured it out here. What's with all of the angst and vitriol? Did you put a Tapco stock on a Russian SKS or something?

I have the same name on both sites ... which is an abbreviation of my actual name. The best trolls (like me and Trump) don't have to hide behind some fake internet user name.

Hoss

I have no idea who owns this place
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 11, 2019
here
I have the same name on both sites ... which is an abbreviation of my actual name. The best trolls (like me and Trump) don't have to hide behind some fake internet user name.

I don't think you're as clever as you believe yourself to be. You're just kind of a dick.

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Lipstick on a pig - Definition: "To put "lipstick on a pig" means making superficial or cosmetic changes to a product in a futile effort to disguise its fundamental failings.

Kobayashi

Frontiersman
Mar 25, 2015
Ola

Trump doesn’t just cheat at golf. He cheats like a three-card Monte dealer. He throws it, boots it, and moves it. He lies about his lies. He fudges and foozles and fluffs. At Winged Foot, where Trump is a member, the caddies got so used to seeing him kick his ball back onto the fairway they came up with a nickname for him: “Pele.”

-Raise you hand if you didn't vote for the biggest cheat in history :truimphant:
Given this skill, I feel cheated that he didn't wrangle any more legislation than he did.

• Haha
Reactions: Balthaz and Grunk

DWalk

Hunter
Jun 18, 2018
Brookhaven
out again for nothing. Looks like I got 3 points for nothing. This is after a guy named coach told me to "pull the tirigger"