Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
The cajon is almost as bad as Dan K.

What got me banned. When I posted in his most recent thread - "You sure do like to judge people. No wonder you are a mod."

I got banned for saying a mod has to be judgemental

@FatAlbert
Not sure why people visit there when we have this place that is literally everything good about the ODT and nothing bad about it.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Some people here still like ODT, some don’t but we aren’t trying to start a war between SET and ODT. We welcome freedom here though. Some well-known member from ODT stop here from time to time to run to tell the good ole boys what’s going on here so be careful and have fun. I know who you are, have fun. Rule #1 don’t be a dick.
THIS! Set originally launched to be an alternative to the ODT. A different place that offered a similar platform, with less rules, restrictions and treating everyone respectfully like adults. It was of freedom. It was to be a place for those who moved out of Georgia to reside. A place for those who didn’t fit in or were no longer welcomed by the ODT to reside. The only skirmishes that has been attempted on SET has been by diehard immature ODT’ers. One day that place will implode or Thomas will sell to some forum company that turn it into another AR15.com.

Last edited:

SirSpanksAlot

Hunter
Sep 27, 2020
Flowery Branch, GA
That's not what gets you banned. I called DanKATL a useless cunt in public, followed by calling him a cowardly faggot.

And he is. On both accounts.

He didn't like my posting a Steals and Deals thread about $487 Sig P365 stainless pistols... I guess maybe one of his buddies was trying to flip one for $700 and my add made that hard for him?

I don't know... What I do know is that Dan is a piece of shit, and one day I will get to meet him and we will see wassup. :)

SirSpanksAlot

Hunter
Sep 27, 2020
Flowery Branch, GA
Don't ever forget when liberals were better conservatives than you. Clinton balanced the budget. Jon Stewart got Crossfire canceled. DWalk trolled Georgia 8chaners that wanted to storm D.C. while starting a Tech unicorn.

Clinton didn't balance the budget. Newt and the Republicans that controlled both houses for the first time in 40+ years, wrote the Balanced Budget Amendment which was part of their pledge with the "Contract with America", and Clinton vetoed it TWICE before finally signing it. He was against it the entire time.

But that didn't stop him from claiming credit for it when it worked...

Revisionist history is fun, but I prefer actual history. :)