trolling the ODT

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
so I guess I was permabanned when at first it said i could go back march 30th. no explanation. oh well.

the only reason i was there was to troll the self-righteous retards that were all for "meh freedom". people that have responded here are for the most part not of that ilk.

i've never done much trading on either site. thats about to change though as i need to liquidate some of my firearm and ammo inventory to pay legal fees.
Nows the time with all that stimmy money out there. Not that I have any stimmy money, but if you have any 12g shotguns, let me know.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
so I guess I was permabanned when at first it said i could go back march 30th. no explanation. oh well.

the only reason i was there was to troll the self-righteous retards that were all for "meh freedom". people that have responded here are for the most part not of that ilk.

i've never done much trading on either site. thats about to change though as i need to liquidate some of my firearm and ammo inventory to pay legal fees.
List em up here.

Reactions: Miles and DWalk

DWalk

Hunter
Jun 18, 2018
Brookhaven
does anyone know why they permabanned a select number of people? Was I the only recent one? They let @FatAlbert stay?

I had the one "I'm no longer a ODT liberal" thread that was the only thing I was posting in, and I turned it into a meme thread. Then I log on last week and boom, I'm permabanned.

What I really don't understand is that a group of people who supposedly hates authoritarian and big bother like to do authoritarian and big brother shit.

DWalk

Hunter
Jun 18, 2018
Brookhaven
You're probably not perma banned. I never was either. It just says that when you have 11 points. Your "permanently banned" until one expires. It's all automated.

IDK - When I was first banned this time said it would be lifted on March 30th. I checked back in close to that date and that date was gone with no date given.

Even when I was banned for 5 months thanks to points I knew the date I could come back.

No Mods are responding to my inquiry via the private help forum.

I think I got Laufen'd. I guess we have come full circle from my first post on ODT being labeled as @Laufen 's alt account.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
IDK - When I was first banned this time said it would be lifted on March 30th. I checked back in close to that date and that date was gone with no date given.

Even when I was banned for 5 months thanks to points I knew the date I could come back.

No Mods are responding to my inquiry via the private help forum.

I think I got Laufen'd. I guess we have come full circle from my first post on ODT being labeled as @Laufen 's alt account.

@Laufen is soooo much better than you. You keep his good name out of your whore mouth.

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
Where the fuck have you been... I want more pictures of skanky prison whores, that we get to vote on.
Man, y’all know how I roll.

I gotta leave every once in awhile to make y’all appreciate me more when I’m here.

• Haha
Reactions: Grunk

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
I got nothing but respect for you man, as far as ODT mods go you was a fair one.
But I'll never let you forget you was once Okumas lap dog like the rest of them.

It's like fucking one goat 10 years ago. People still gonna call you a goat fucker the rest of your life!
Ummm...okay.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I just went and checked and it now says that my ban will be lifted on July 18th... WTF? What does one have to do, to get a true lifetime ban? lol

I got a permanent ban with one post.

But again, I ask why do you even care. Life is better without ODT in your life. Forget about it.
I for one am tired of hearing people come here to bitch about there. STOP IT PLEASE!

SirSpanksAlot

Hunter
Sep 27, 2020
Flowery Branch, GA
I got a permanent ban with one post.

But again, I ask why do you even care. Life is better without ODT in your life. Forget about it.
I for one am tired of hearing people come here to bitch about there. STOP IT PLEASE!
I agree, I was just reading here about permabans not actually being permanent so I went and checked to see if mine still said permanent. I have no interest in going back. Fuck those guys...

Reactions: dougiemac and Grunk