Trayvon Martin Kel-Tec PF9 Auction

GA Firing Line

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Yep. Except for the money maybe. He probably could use the money. A lot of people really like the guy apparently which I will never understand.
It's incredibly unfortunate that gun owners are lumped in with this guy.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Yeah. I understand that. But the dudes life will never be normal again. I'm sure he needs the money
If he wanted a normal life, he should have tried not being a total douche and assaulting people after the trial was over. He could have faded into obscurity, but he was too big of a tool.

Reactions: sam

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
If he wanted a normal life, he should have tried not being a total douche and assaulting people after the trial was over. He could have faded into obscurity, but he was too big of a tool.
Agree with that.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Many of them willingly. As far as the trial went I didn't think there was enough to convict him but after the fact he has proven to be a real db

They didn't convict him because Martin was on top of him beating the shit out of him... They ( the media) did everything in there power to try to skew the story, but the simple fact of the matter is Zimmerman was on his way home, after losing sight of Martin, then Martin jumped him and started beating the fuck out of him. Fuck Trayvon Martin. Is Zimmerman a jackass, yes... Yes he is. But don't paint Martin as some sort of innocent bystander who got shot for no good reason.

Jul 14, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
They didn't convict him because Martin was on top of him beating the shit out of him... They ( the media) did everything in there power to try to skew the story, but the simple fact of the matter is Zimmerman was on his way home, after losing sight of Martin, then Martin jumped him and started beating the fuck out of him. Fuck Trayvon Martin. Is Zimmerman a jackass, yes... Yes he is. But don't paint Martin as some sort of innocent bystander who got shot for no good reason.
I didn't paint anyone as an innocent bystander. I don't think anyone here did. What you claim is "the simple fact of the matter" is a little more complicated. Zimmerman was not just on his way home, and the more he opens his mouth, the more I start to believe Martin should still be alive. Again I don't disagree with the ruling but Zimmerman is a nutcase cop wannabe that is continuing to do damage to the image of responsible gun owners everywhere.

Reactions: Laufen

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I didn't paint anyone as an innocent bystander. I don't think anyone here did. What you claim is "the simple fact of the matter" is a little more complicated. Zimmerman was not just on his way home, and the more he opens his mouth, the more I start to believe Martin should still be alive. Again I don't disagree with the ruling but Zimmerman is a nutcase cop wannabe that is continuing to do damage to the image of responsible gun owners everywhere.

I say that because, he (Zimmerman) was on the phone with the police, and he said that he lost sight of him, (Martin) and was on his way back home... I think Zimmerman is a dumb ass, but Martin got what he deserved.

Jul 14, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
I say that because, he (Zimmerman) was on the phone with the police, and he said that he lost sight of him, (Martin) and was on his way back home... I think Zimmerman is a dumb ass, but Martin got what he deserved.
So what do you think kept Zimmerman from driving home?

The police telling him NOT to follow Martin??

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
So what do you think kept Zimmerman from driving home?

The police telling him NOT to follow Martin??
Give it up man. According to a lot the kid needed to die, end of story. And on a lot of gun boards that needed to be celebrated. I think I took a long break from ODT back then. I'm not so bloodthirsty I guess. And I didn't believe Zimmerman or the witnesses.