Trayvon Martin Kel-Tec PF9 Auction

Howard Law

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
But I don't think any of those made national headlines because somebody killed a gang banger with them. Except maybe the rocks, there is hope for them.
It's the story surrounding the item. In this case, the incident kicked of a racially charged discussion that was kind of our "Arab Spring" moment. Without making judgments, it's impossible to deny that this case was extremely important politically and socially in a way that many before were not.

Last edited:

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
It's the story surrounding the item. In this case, the incident kicked of a racially charged discussion that was kind of our "Arab Spring" moment. Without making judgments, it's impossible to deny that this case extremely important politically and socially in a way that many before were not.
It was very influencing in the racial set back of the country. I just don't understand why some cases make it so mainline media and most of them don't even make the local papers.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
It was very influencing in the racial set back of the country. I just don't understand why some cases make it so mainline media and most of them don't even make the local papers.
There was also rampant institutionalized racism exposed in a number of law enforcement jurisdictions. Sometimes dealing with uncomfortable issues can seem like a setback at first, but that's often how progress is made.

SouthernSlammed

Gingerbeard Operator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 29, 2015
Fapville
Zip code
If you do purchase this gun, you may want to hide under a rock for a while! You will likely have a BLM mob after you!

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
By that analogy, many museums are simply full of sheets of cotton with vegetable dyes smeared on them, bits of carved up rocks, cellulose sheets with letters arranged in certain ways, gobs of earth shaped into amorphous lumps, and the remains of animals that don't affect us in a meaningful way aside from the propulsion of our automobiles. ;)

All I'm suggesting is this gun is worth no more than any other crappy polymer gun and if you want one that shot a thug, there's plenty out there.

Reactions: sam

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
All I'm suggesting is this gun is worth no more than any other crappy polymer gun and if you want one that shot a thug, there's plenty out there.
Of course it's worth more. It's a prominent piece of American history now. History and a story makes all the difference is the world.

Reactions: sam

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
What's this Beretta worth?

hqdefault.jpg