Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I have a K98 that has killed... God knows how many Russians... I'll sell it for 5k...

If thats not your thing... I have a Mosin nagant 91/30 that has killed God knows how many Germans... I'll let go for just $2,500... OBRO...

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
But somebody could own a piece of history. Yall know somebody will buy it.

Reactions: sam

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
That makes sense. They have all sorts of fucked up shit. They have pieces of Kennedy' and Lincoln's brain

The thing about historically curated items like this is that there is no associated judgement. It's maintained for the simple fact that the item is historically significant. I love that.

Reactions: Strider12

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
They would be dumb enough to buy it.

There's a shitton of crappy polymer guns that have shot gangbangers and thugs that have been confiscated from every major city in America. They could probably get one of those for a few Jackson's... or Tubman's (future reference).

Reactions: Cudruln

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
There's a shitton of crappy polymer guns that have shot gangbangers and thugs that have been confiscated from every major city in America. They could probably get one of those for a few Jackson's... or Tubman's (future reference).
By that analogy, many museums are simply full of sheets of cotton with vegetable dyes smeared on them, bits of carved up rocks, cellulose sheets with letters arranged in certain ways, gobs of earth shaped into amorphous lumps, and the remains of animals that don't affect us in a meaningful way aside from the propulsion of our automobiles. ;)

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
By that analogy, many museums are simply full of sheets of cotton with vegetable dyes smeared on them, bits of carved up rocks, cellulose sheets with letters arranged in certain ways, gobs of earth shaped into amorphous lumps, and the remains of animals that don't affect us in a meaningful way aside from the propulsion of our automobiles. ;)
But I don't think any of those made national headlines because somebody killed a gang banger with them. Except maybe the rocks, there is hope for them.