Howard Law

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
I've only played around with it, still haven't gotten to the range.
8 months of waiting what's another couple days. You've gotten to used to waiting. What's next Surge or Omega ?

Oct 3, 2016
Carnesville, GA
Zip code
How do you like the mask?

I like it. Very quiet with Subs in the rifle. In the pistol with HV still quiet but slightly louder. Subs in the pistol slightly quieter than the bulk HV, to me its not worth spending the extra cash on subs for the pistol. I have some videos of me shooting it. Dont know how to upload them. If anyone can send me a PM explaining how I would gladly share with everyone. I also have a CZ455 17HMR threaded and the mask really surprised me on that gun. I guess since the 17HMR is so much faster than HV 22 it seams quieter than HV 22 out of my 10/22. I am assuming what is happening is the smaller projectile is making a smaller sonic crack than the larger 22 cal bullet and since its moving faster the crack gets away from you sooner. I have no idea if the science behind that statement is correct but its the only way I can explain it.

I have a Specter 2 and Ruger Silence-Sr in jail. Looking forward to getting those to compare.

Righter13

Student of life
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Greenville SC
Zip code
I like it. Very quiet with Subs in the rifle. In the pistol with HV still quiet but slightly louder. Subs in the pistol slightly quieter than the bulk HV, to me its not worth spending the extra cash on subs for the pistol. I have some videos of me shooting it. Dont know how to upload them. If anyone can send me a PM explaining how I would gladly share with everyone. I also have a CZ455 17HMR threaded and the mask really surprised me on that gun. I guess since the 17HMR is so much faster than HV 22 it seams quieter than HV 22 out of my 10/22. I am assuming what is happening is the smaller projectile is making a smaller sonic crack than the larger 22 cal bullet and since its moving faster the crack gets away from you sooner. I have no idea if the science behind that statement is correct but its the only way I can explain it.

I have a Specter 2 and Ruger Silence-Sr in jail. Looking forward to getting those to compare.
I have the spectre also, it's a solid can I run it on my M&p. Compact

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Ruger Mark IV 22/45 & Spectre II

28f7255687966f4530ea8a21b7d528fb.jpg