Howard Law

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Hell no. That thing,while a cool piece of engineering for the time,is uglier than you.

Just pointing out that it is still a striker gun despite its billion pound Dao trigger.

HK for all they are known for is not known for building attractive firearms.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
HK for all they are known for is not known for building attractive firearms.

Much like glock you have to decide you're going to like it.

I want to handle one in person but this ruger is increasingly looking like that hot girl with a bad laugh and leg hair.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code

I want to handle one in person but this ruger is increasingly looking like that hot girl with a bad laugh and leg hair.

I was thinking I would wait 6 months or so and pick one up for 250ish just to have. However now that I am hearing about the weird grip angle and long reset, I really wouldn't be interested in owning one at all.

Reactions: DarthVader

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code

I have never "liked" Glocks and beyond their no bs ruggedness they haven't really ever done anything for me. They are ugly, they terrinly aren't fun to shoot, but they are reliable as all get out and you pretty much can't hurt them.

That was until I picked up this new 41 MOS. This fucking gun turns me on. It is the first Glock I have ever really liked as more than just a tool.

I can't say enough good things about the 41. It got me to put all my 1911s back in the safe, and to list all my other Glocks for sale.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
were they imported into NYC er something? whats with the trigger pull

It was originally a machine gun that was made semi auto for the civilian market. I have no idea why the triggers are so bad, but they have the worst trigger I have ever felt on any gun period. Worse than sigma bad, hell, worse than a mini 14 bullpup conversion bad.

Reactions: Thenut

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I have never "liked" Glocks and beyond their no bs ruggedness they haven't really ever done anything for me. They are ugly, they terrinly aren't fun to shoot, but they are reliable as all get out and you pretty much can't hurt them.

That was until I picked up this new 41 MOS. This fucking gun turns me on. It is the first Glock I have ever really liked as more than just a tool.

I can't say enough good things about the 41. It got me to put all my 1911s back in the safe, and to list all my other Glocks for sale.

I will admit that for some reason I can't explain I do like the long slide Glocks. I think I will get a G35 this year and a 9mm barrel....maybe the MOS version. I find it a bit impractical, but I am drawn to it in a way that no other Glock has been able to replicate.

Thenut

Frontiersman
Trusted Trader
Sep 10, 2015
dat atl
It was originally a machine gun that was made semi auto for the civilian market. I have no idea why the triggers are so bad, but they have the worst trigger I have ever felt on any gun period. Worse than sigma bad, hell, worse than a mini 14 bullpup conversion bad.
really? worse than the sigmas and the bullpup conversions?

damn.....ill take your word for it. i dont think ive handled any myself that i can recall

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
I will admit that for some reason I can't explain I do like the long slide Glocks. I think I will get a G35 this year and a 9mm barrel....maybe the MOS version. I find it a bit impractical, but I am drawn to it in a way that no other Glock has been able to replicate.

I have a 35 for sale....... :boink:

Jul 14, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
So I shot one of these for the first time today. The trigger was actually very nice on the one I tried. The reset is a little long but not long enough for that to be a deal breaker. It had a smooth pull and clean break. There was only one major problem and I now understand what they were talking about in the video. That wierd angled part at the top of the back of the grip is way too wide and sharp and it hits me right on the top joint in my thumb (not sure if that makes sense). As soon as I picked it up I knew it was deal breaker. If you were willing to take a Dremel to the frame it seems like it would be another great striker fired option from a great company. Maybe it will fit other peoples' hands better..

Reactions: DMR