Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
I hope to see this pass one day.
You and me both. I hate waiting months on an approval it's crazy. You know what on the first 1 maybe a couple days but it should be minutes after that.

Reactions: Cudruln

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
You and me both. I hate waiting months on an approval it's crazy. You know what on the first 1 maybe a couple days but it should be minutes after that.
Cause nothing has changed since somebody bought the first can. If that was the case they wouldn't be trying to make a legal purchase.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Maxim Vice
Hiram Maximus & the Maxim 9

The hero we deserve . . . the hero we need.

Click the image to see Hiram Maximus, a watchful protector and (almost) silent guardian, fight the noise and battle the bad guys in true 80’s style in this launch video for SilencerCo's integrally suppressed Maxim 9.

Initially debuted at the SilencerCo Maxim Vice event in Miami, this action-packed, tongue-in-cheek video will leave you saying f#*k earplugs and seriously wondering what you did with your white linen suit . . .

Last edited:
Reactions: Bypass

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
No need to bring anything but yourselves to the event
Sun Dec. 6
Jake is taking care of all hosts and ammo and admission is FREE !!!

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
SilencerCo collaborated with Walther to pair a Walther PPK/S and SilencerCo Spectre 22 silencer as a Summit line package in anticipation of the new James Bond movie of the same name. Packages will be available with either a black pistol and black silencer pairing or a stainless pistol and stainless silencer pairing, shipped together in a lockable discrete case with a second magazine with an MSRP of $700.

image.jpeg

http://silencercosummit.com/walther/?mc_cid=11b9080d30&mc_eid=14b0809417

Reactions: Laufen

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
If he sells the Harvester below $499, I'm kicking his butt!
I'll be sure to ask about that one first. LoL
That would suck for you if he does. Every time I buy something in a few weeks I see it somewhere else for a few bucks cheaper than what I paid. Never fails

Reactions: DarthVader