News From SilencerCo

American Revival Apparel Company

chance

Tracker
Jul 15, 2015
Ga
Zip code
Jr seems to be far more put together than Sr. He appears to be well educated on the topic and able to speak clearly. Can we have Jr. as the nominee instead?

Reactions: Red Dawn

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
Hopefully soon !
Did you find a 5" threaded ?
I think you sent me the link (or somebody did) though I never bought it. I was hoping to find some more options but can't find nothing for the pro series.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
I think you sent me the link (or somebody did) though I never bought it. I was hoping to find some more options but can't find nothing for the pro series.

I know Storm Lake and KKM make 5" threaded 9 barrels for the core.

Reactions: Cudruln

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
IMG_2816.JPG

SPECS
Remington Model 870 SBS
14″ Barrel
Salvo 12 in 8″ Configuration w/ Breacher Front Cap
Remington Improved Cylinder Choke
San Tan Woodworks Burnt American Red White and Blue Flag Concealment Case
Custom-Cut Foam Insert
MTM Shotshell 10-Round Flip Top Ammo Case

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Check out the off road racer BJ Baldwin with SiCo out in the desert.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
My fellow Americans,

Tuesday’s Republican election victory was a tremendous win for our Second Amendment rights and it also marked a significant increase in the potential for the Hearing Protection Act to become law and remove silencers from the NFA registry. SilencerCo has been and will continue to be a vocal supporter of the HPA and advocate for it to become a priority in the legislative agenda for 2017.

As a member of The Suppressed™, you’ve likely thought to yourself, “Why are silencers still an NFA item?” SilencerCo has not only wondered this ourselves, but along with partners such as the American Suppressor Association, we’ve taken steps to support the introduction of legislation to remove silencers from the list of NFA items.

On October 22, 2015 the Hearing Protection Act was introduced. This piece of legislation is aimed at removing silencers from the NFA and instead having their transfer go through a traditional ATF Form 4473 – the same way you would purchase a standard rifle or pistol.

What does this mean for you?

• No $200 tax stamp
  • No excessive wait times
  • No NFA trusts
  • No fingerprint cards, passport photos, or Chief Law Enforcement Officer notification
  • A simple process, just like when you purchase most firearms through your dealer
Even though the House, Senate, and Presidency will be controlled by like-minded advocates for the Second Amendment, bills take time to become laws and citizens should not be taxed for trying to protect their hearing while exercising their Second Amendment rights. Between now and the passage of this bill, we encourage our customers to continue to support the industry and to take advantage of the following provision: The Hearing Protection Act also includes a provision for all people who purchase a silencer between the time the bill is introduced (October 22, 2015) until the day it passes – should you purchase a silencer during that time, you will receive a $200 tax credit to cover the cost of any new silencer tax stamps you pay for.

This bill was initially championed by Rep. Matt Salmon (R-AZ) as its primary sponsor and since then has had multiple co-sponsors. SilencerCo, Rep. Salmon, and all supporters of the bill realize that this is a long-term effort and will not be something that happens overnight. With the help of people like you – The Suppressed – we will gain momentum and educate both the general public and lawmakers as to the true nature of silencers.

If you haven’t already joined The Suppressed, click the link to add your voice to the cause and write to your Congressmen and women and Senators to voice your support for the HPA as a legislative priority for 2017.

http://silencerco.us2.list-manage2....e791b7e5fccbeaa366&id=d4679719f1&e=14b0809417

Reactions: KGmade

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
The CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 is fairly new on the firearms scene, but has already solidified its reputation as a must-have in the arsenals of everyone from novice buyers to serious collectors.

Imported as pistols, SilencerCo has put in the time and effort to turn these into 922r-compliant short barreled rifles (SBRs). Paired with an Omega 9K and a custom-embroidered 5.11 Select Carry Sling Pack, this package is low in profile and high in demand.

Only 35 of these packages are available, and KF Armory is the only place to buy them.

SPECS
CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 9mm SBR
20-Round Magazine
Side-Folding Stock
922r-Compliant Parts Kit
Parker Mountain Machine Front and Rear QD Sling Mounts
PMM Small Right Side Safety Selector
Omega 9K w/ Direct Thread 18×1 Mount
5.11 Select Carry Sling Pack w/ Custom SilencerCo Embroidery

http://kfarmory.com/shop/cz-silencerco-summit-package/

Reactions: Cudruln

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
The CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 is fairly new on the firearms scene, but has already solidified its reputation as a must-have in the arsenals of everyone from novice buyers to serious collectors.

Imported as pistols, SilencerCo has put in the time and effort to turn these into 922r-compliant short barreled rifles (SBRs). Paired with an Omega 9K and a custom-embroidered 5.11 Select Carry Sling Pack, this package is low in profile and high in demand.

Only 35 of these packages are available, and KF Armory is the only place to buy them.

SPECS
CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 9mm SBR
20-Round Magazine
Side-Folding Stock
922r-Compliant Parts Kit
Parker Mountain Machine Front and Rear QD Sling Mounts
PMM Small Right Side Safety Selector
Omega 9K w/ Direct Thread 18×1 Mount
5.11 Select Carry Sling Pack w/ Custom SilencerCo Embroidery

http://kfarmory.com/shop/cz-silencerco-summit-package/

That price tag though

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Yeah it's up there but for a suppressed SBR you gotta give a little to get a lot