If the "Limitless" Drug We're Real....

American Revival Apparel Company

Thenut

Frontiersman
Trusted Trader
Sep 10, 2015
dat atl
Human perception....well, yeah, humans tend to want an immediate answer to satisfy their query and often prefer to accept emotionally influenced answers as their "logical deduction" (which often is illogical). Their susceptibility to emotional influence is abundantly evident.
so is that to say all humans are incapable of purely rational thought?

or perhaps rational thought is inherently biased as it is a concept derived from humans and all humans hold emotion

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
That's Jesus' blood man..hardly unknown.

I wasn't going for that aspect...more so that is a largely unknown substance that church goers ( at least Catholics) routinely take without question...

But if you believe transubstantiation then yes, it is blood and human meat

Reactions: Laufen

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
so is that to say all humans are incapable of purely rational thought?

or perhaps rational thought is inherently biased as it is a concept derived from humans and all humans hold emotion
What they're capable of and what they comfortably revert to are different things.
Removing emotion may be difficult for most people, since yes, it's a major factor of cognition...but it doesn't have to be since it will affect the ability to follow through with the initial plan.
Imagine a successful bank robber with a sudden guilt trip (it will kill the potential outcome)

Thenut

Frontiersman
Trusted Trader
Sep 10, 2015
dat atl
What they're capable of and what they comfortably revert to are different things.
Removing emotion may be difficult for most people, since yes, it's a major factor of cognition...but it doesn't have to be since it will affect the ability to follow through with the initial plan.
Imagine a successful bank robber with a sudden guilt trip (it will kill the potential outcome)
but is that to say that you cant deaden emotions, but you still feel them

i dont believe human logic and emotion can truly be mutually exclusive

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
but is that to say that you cant deaden emotions, but you still feel them

i dont believe human logic and emotion can truly be mutually exclusive

logic is a course of thought devoid of emotion.