Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

How many rounds have you fired through your LCP...

TRIGGER_1

Marksman
Got Elsie out for a lunch today.... 8)

Elsie gobbled down 100 Fed FMJ and wore me out..... :eek:

That makes 1659 total rounds through my LCP so far...What a nice day today here in Georgia ...:p

PS.....Nobody at the range on such a nice day but me.....Wowww.... :-\ :-\ :-\

Gealousy

Hunter
Trigger_1 said:
Got Elsie out for a lunch today.... 8)

Elsie gobbled down 100 Fed FMJ and wore me out..... :eek:

That makes 1659 total rounds through my LCP so far...What a nice day today here in Georgia ...:p

PS.....Nobody at the range on such a nice day but me.....Wowww.... :- :- :-
I would have gone if I could find an ounce of ammo for a reasonable cost:

Gealousy

Hunter
I'm sitting on even less I think. I think I only have about 50 JHP AND 200 ball in .380. Hind sight I wish I would have got while the gettin was good. I think we are all in that boat to some extent though...

davevabch

Frontiersman
davevabch said:
Wore out the first one at some were between 2000-2,500 rds. Have about 200 on the new one. It will not get much action. I know how to shoot it well, and just some maintenance will do. At least until I buy a second 380. Then I may wear this one out. Not until them. In the mean time I train with my 22.cal mouse guns. Cheaper too.

Sent it back twice, repaired, then they just sent a new one. I will be looking for a quality carry, and one that can get a lot of range time. I love the LCP for carry, but it is what it is.

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
1865. Still running great. Very dusty from back pocket carry every day. Didn't seem to affect her at all. I had taken out the clip and the chambered bullet to blow out most of the dust...but she was happy with a thorough cleaning. Still trust her with my life. Got a friend who was taught pistol marksmanship by the army post Nam who thinks a 380 acp is a joke. Funny how he didn't want to accept my stoopid offer to let him try a couple to see if it a"really would just p... him off. " Not serious of course...and he knew it. He just said "shut up Craig"...

TRIGGER_1

Marksman
Guess I better clean my Elsie too cause it looks like my dryer lint screen.... :-\
Cant go shootin yet cause the range looks like a swamp with all the rain we have had... :'(

TRIGGER_1

Marksman
Ok Craig......Got Elsie to the range today...... 8)
She spit out 100 rounds into some paper targets and tuckered me out... ::)
What a handful she is.....The new total is 1759 ......... :D