How many rounds have you fired through your LCP...

American Revival Apparel Company
A

AquaHull

If it's FREE, it's for me. I got that saying from a Dutch buddy.

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
I'll bet if we bad mouth Tula and other steel ammo we can get dave to show up. You go ahead. Say it messed up your gun and you will never use it again. I will sit over here and watch.

TRIGGER_1

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
Athens, GA USA
bigdogdaddy said:
I'll bet if we bad mouth Tula and other steel ammo we can get dave to show up. You go ahead. Say it messed up your gun and you will never use it again. I will sit over here and watch.

I wish Dave would show up........... 8)

A

AquaHull

I have a full box of Brown Bear copper washed Russian BS , the other box I shot just before the gun went back to Ruger. That Russian crap messed up my gun so bad it had to go to Ruger. I thought TULA would be better, but no, I'll never , ever use that Russian TULA or Brown Bear Russian crap again.

TRIGGER_1

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
Athens, GA USA
Finally got Elsie out for a big dinner today.... 8)

Elsie scarfed down 100 FMJ and wore me out..... :eek:

That makes 1559 total rounds so far....Life is good..... :p

D

Denny4kids

About 900 rounds of casual range type shooting. And exactly 70 more where the shooter, (me), was fully stress inoculated and dealing with the side effects of epinephrine dump. I call it "match fever" The sights were great, the trigger pull was short, and no memory of recoil.
I hope there will never be a day that I can say competitive shooting is like being in a real gunfight but the Men I shoot with that have say it is. Denny