How many rounds have you fired through your LCP...

Howard Law

Yogi 117

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Salem OR
Trigger_1 said:
Yogi.....Looks like you are having a lot of fun...... :eek:

I need to get my Elsie smokin soon...... 8)
Yeah, had a couple issues with Elsie, thinking maybe it was the ammo I was using. I went and ordered a new CM9 Friday, been thinking of trading Elsie for the Kahr. Now, I'm having 2nd thoughts about getting rid of her. I did some work around the house Saturday & realized how nicely Elsie fits in jeans, and I forget she's there. Decisions Decisions! Yogi :-\

R

rayzer007

Yogi 117 said:
Yeah, had a couple issues with Elsie, thinking maybe it was the ammo I was using. I went and ordered a new CM9 Friday, been thinking of trading Elsie for the Kahr. Now, I'm having 2nd thoughts about getting rid of her. I did some work around the house Saturday & realized how nicely Elsie fits in jeans, and I forget she's there. Decisions Decisions! Yogi :-\

DON'T DO IT YOGI !!!!! Elsie is irreplaceable. Listen to your Uncle Ray! ;)

Ray

Yogi 117

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Salem OR
rayzer007 said:
Yogi 117 said:

DON'T DO IT YOGI !!!!! Elsie is irreplaceable. Listen to your Uncle Ray! ;)

Ray
I've thought on it since Friday & I think I'm just going to get the CM9 without trade. Too many times I need the small size of Elsie. I'm pretty sure the Kahr will replace Elsie in the rotation often though, I love the way it shoots. Thx my friend for the sage advice! Yogi 8)

M

mukwah

Wise decision Yogi! You would for sure miss Elsie if you traded her!

R

rayzer007

Yogi 117 said:
I've thought on it since Friday & I think I'm just going to get the CM9 without trade. Too many times I need the small size of Elsie. I'm pretty sure the Kahr will replace Elsie in the rotation often though

I carry the CW9 more often also, but Elsie is still very much needed for certain situations. It's just not worth parting with for the few bucks you'd get for it. You had me concerned for a minute pal! ;)

Ray

TRIGGER_1

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
Athens, GA USA
[/quote]

Keep Elsie for when you need comfort..AND..Buy that CM9 for when you may need more umph...:eek:

Yogi 117

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Salem OR
As always, cooler heads prevail. Thx to all my sage friends for the advise to keep Elsie. Go to pay for the CM9 tomorrow, probably won't have it until next week. All is good & thx again. Yogi 8) 8)

TRIGGER_1

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
Athens, GA USA
Great decision Yogi....... :-\

You can look at this pic of mine until you get yours....Congrats..... :D

IMG_8155.jpg

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
Just dialed my LC9. and my SR40C today.. The sights have been a tad off.. Much better now!. I'm up to 1420 rounds on the LCP! It just keeps getting better. I keep wondering if I'm wearing it out too quick, but dang it...I just love shooting that little bugger. Winchester WB flat nose FMJ. Shot every round like a champ.

Verticoli

Personal philosophy? Clothing optional.
Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
25 rds last Th. I see now why I wore out the second one, ( the first failed out of the bx), these are fun to shoot. Also, I took my laser off, arma laser, and just blasted away. 1 in the pipe and 4 mags full.

A

AquaHull

AquaHull said:
I shot 7 CD FTX's last afternoon for a total of 672

The 2 CD FTX's recovered went into the 4th water filled milk jug fully expanded. For about a 15" + penetration

The other five went into 1/2 gallon water filled apple juice jugs.

All in all they made quite the splash.

After inspection, the slide is peening, so Ruger wants to see it. I have the pre-paid label at home and I 'm packing her up for shipping Friday.

She must have got jealous of that P3AT that came home last night.

R

rayzer007

AquaHull said:
She must have got jealous of that P3AT that came home last night.

They're two dandy little guns! The Hornady round packs a pretty good punch for something that size too! No reason ever to be w/o one of them.

Ray

A

AquaHull

Elsie came home today sporting a new barrel, slide, recoil rod and springs and takedown pin.

The barrel and slide were as smooth as a cats tongue, hats off to Ruger's CNC department.

Anyway I shot 44 rounds of TULA crap that all fed good, but 4 FTFire on the first try, the 4 did fire the second time around.

So 716 rounds, or 44 since repair.

I'll try some American ammo Wednesday.

TRIGGER_1

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
Athens, GA USA
AquaHull......Glad you got Elsie back..... 8)

Hope to see your next range report soon with different ammo.....

I plan on getting my Elsie to the range soon....She is getting hungry again.... :p

A

AquaHull

1 TULA, 24 WWB FN a few minutes ago 100% for 25 today for 731 total

ST @ Ruger fired 36 Black hills 100 FMJ's and 36 Black Hill 90 JHP's also while Elsie was getting her tan in the desert, for 803 total