How many rounds have you fired through your LCP...

American Revival Apparel Company

TRIGGER_1

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
Athens, GA USA
Please list your round count that you have shot to date...... :)
Continue to do so as your round count increases.....
You may list any problems you may have had at a certain round count....
This info could be very helpful as the round counts go up....

For example:

I have 150 rounds fired through my LCP and no problems yet...
Just polished the feed ramp and chamber from the start....

TRIGGER_1

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
Athens, GA USA
My extractor broke after 834 perfect rounds.... :'(

I sent my Elsie back to Ruger to be fixed.....

It took a little over 3 weeks to get Elsie back home with new parts installed...

I have fired 600 perfect rounds since the new slide, extractor and barrel was installed..... 8) 8) 8)

jackjr

Woodsman
Jun 10, 2012
Quit counting at 250 but estimate about 500. One fail to feed with Blazer ammo at round 47 I think. My mags don't like Hydra-Shok though.

Sarge

Woodsman
Jun 15, 2012
Florida
I've had mine for a year now and have fired approx 500 rounds through her. Since I carry this little puppy about 16 hours a day, I'm trying to keep the milage low so she'll go bang if I need her to. I have never had a malfunction of any kind. I put about 150 rounds through her the first day I had her (four different kinds of ammo...Gold Dots, WWB, Magtech & Federal American Eagle). Even though I didn't have any problems, I went ahead and polished the feed ramp, chamber and exterior of the barrel and chamber (for function & looks). I can't make this thing jam with anything (including Wolfe) if I wanted it to. I have also shot Hydra Shoks, PDX1 and Remington/UMC through her.

I may start shooting her more and just periodically replace the guide rod, springs and take down pin whether it needs it or not...just for my own sense of well being. :)

davevabch

Frontiersman
Jun 9, 2012
Wore out the first one at some were between 2000-2,500 rds. Have about 200 on the new one. It will not get much action. I know how to shoot it well, and just some maintenance will do. At least until I buy a second 380. Then I may wear this one out. Not until them. In the mean time I train with my 22.cal mouse guns. Cheaper too.

yz9890

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
I have exactly 200 rounds through my second barrel and slide. SRC replaced both after 600 rounds on my first. I don't think it's built to hold up to 50 rounds every trip to the range. I put 200rds through number 2 to get it running smooth again and now I'll not shoot it very much other than to keep current with it.
601c025c-59a9-7890.jpg

601c025c-59d0-8c11.jpg

Silverfox1

Hunter
Jun 10, 2012
Louisville, KY
davevabch said:
Wore out the first one at some were between 2000-2,500 rds. Have about 200 on the new one. It will not get much action. I know how to shoot it well, and just some maintenance will do. At least until I buy a second 380. Then I may wear this one out. Not until them. In the mean time I train with my 22.cal mouse guns. Cheaper too.
When you say you "wore out" the first one, what do you mean? I thought when you have a problem with a Ruger gun you just send it back to them and they make it right. I didn't think you could wear out a Ruger. I realize they probably won't cover abuse, + P, dropping the gun, etc. Anything else they don't cover?

Indigowolf

John
Jun 8, 2012
New Hampshire
Zip code
yz9890 said:
I have exactly 200 rounds through my second barrel and slide. SRC replaced both after 600 rounds on my first. I don't think it's built to hold up to 50 rounds every trip to the range. I put 200rds through number 2 to get it running smooth again and now I'll not shoot it very much other than to keep current with it.

yz9890, What ammo are you using?

yz9890

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Indigowolf said:
yz9890 said:

yz9890, What ammo are you using?

Fed Champs, WWB, PMC, Rem, S&B, HCD, PDX1, and Gold Dot. (mostly WWB). always standard pressure.

Yogi 117

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Salem OR
Another 25 FMJ for lunch today, for totals of:

1,048 FMJ
270 JHP
-------------------------
1,318 Total

Just keeps on a shootin'! Yogi 8) ;D :D ;) :)

A

AquaHull

I shot 7 CD FTX's last afternoon for a total of 672

The 2 CD FTX's recovered went into the 4th water filled milk jug fully expanded. For about a 15" + penetration

The other five went into 1/2 gallon water filled apple juice jugs.

All in all they made quite the splash.