GA Firing Line

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
i do wear tighter jeans. Kinda between the skinny and cowboy styles.

I also go up an inch or two though in all pants for a gun

Ah...well skinny jeans might pose a problem....I've never worn them so I don't know. Maybe belt removal is necessary then...

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Ah...well skinny jeans might pose a problem....I've never worn them so I don't know. Maybe belt removal is necessary then...
I mean the crotch area isnt really smaller I dont think, just a closer fit to my legs. theyre not "skinny" jeans necessarily, just "fitting" I guess. I hate baggy clothes.

i will test yalls theory tonight. I dont carry at work unfortunately. these office folk are scared of guns and say we cant have them here...

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I mean the crotch area isnt really smaller I dont think, just a closer fit to my legs. theyre not "skinny" jeans necessarily, just "fitting" I guess. I hate baggy clothes.

i will test yalls theory tonight. I dont carry at work unfortunately. these office folk are scared of guns and say we cant have them here...

That sucks...I've got 3 guns with me at work and have been known to bring rifles in from time to time...

Reactions: Leshaire

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Unbutton and unzipper
Provide tension to hold the gun tight against my waist by pulling the right side of of my jeans ( I carry at 4 0'clock)
Take a piss.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Unbutton and unzipper
Provide tension to hold the gun tight against my waist by pulling the right side of of my jeans ( I carry at 4 0'clock)
Take a piss.
this makes a little more sense to unbutton as well.

Thenut

Frontiersman
Trusted Trader
Sep 10, 2015
dat atl
if im surrounded by people

i drop my pants, face them, both middle fingers up high and proceed to urinate whilest shuffling backwards

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
if im surrounded by people

i drop my pants, face them, both middle fingers up high and proceed to urinate whilest shuffling backwards

nice...the old Arthur Sinclair move

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I am glad I am not the only one who has the bass awkward problem of open pant peeing. I cannot remember when it started. I have been wearing boxer briefs for years. It is not that I am a germaphobe but something about digging around for your Johnson to take a Piss is not quite as nice as opening up your britches and pulling down your underwear and letting it fly! I simply hold my pants and belt with my hands (which helps hide my appendix carry and also allows hands free urination. When finished simply use left hand to slide underwear back.into place and redo britches. Of course there are those guys that just love to touch their junk more that do it the other way

Thenut

Frontiersman
Trusted Trader
Sep 10, 2015
dat atl
Right? Sometimes I look at these old dudes with their inappropriately loud racist comments and I just think to myself "I can't wait until I'm old and just don't give a fuck anymore."
to be able to truly speak what is on my mind........ohhh man, i see so many pissed off people in my future (if i live that long lol)