GA Firing Line

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Just walked Frank, I'm already sweating. Our trash guys get here really early 0615 every Tuesday.

Anyone want a pure breed Doberman Pinscher? Extremely loyal to its owner and very protective. Gets along with other dogs... But here is the catch, he is a one owner, one person household dog. And I do mean 1 person ONLY. So if you've given up one relationships, and sit around drinking beer by yourself, this is your dog.

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
Just walked Frank, I'm already sweating. Our trash guys get here really early 0615 every Tuesday.

Anyone want a pure breed Doberman Pinscher? Extremely loyal to its owner and very protective. Gets along with other dogs... But here is the catch, he is a one owner, one person household dog. And I do mean 1 person ONLY. So if you've given up one relationships, and sit around drinking beer by yourself, this is your dog.
But, can that 1 owner, 1 person be transferred to someone else? And would he understand that?

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
But, can that 1 owner, 1 person be transferred to someone else? And would he understand that?

Yes, absolutely. He was adopted out, but the man had a room mate. He's fine as long as the owner isn't around, i.e. vet visits, once my wife is gone, he's fine. If you have family or friends, he would need to be crated or in the back yard, when people come over.