Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
X39 in an AR platform is a dirty, dirty bitch.

Like anal sex with 2 old overweight hookers in the mud-wrestling pit at Spring Break Panama City 1995 while the crowd throws beer at you kind of dirty.

Expect to need to clean after every few mags, especially if suppressed.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
X39 in an AR platform is a dirty, dirty bitch.

Like anal sex with 2 old overweight hookers in the mud-wrestling pit at Spring Break Panama City 1995 while the crowd throws beer at you kind of dirty.

Expect to need to clean after every few mags, especially if suppressed.
Sounds like a good time

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Just walked Frank, I'm already sweating. Our trash guys get here really early 0615 every Tuesday.

Anyone want a pure breed Doberman Pinscher? Extremely loyal to its owner and very protective. Gets along with other dogs... But here is the catch, he is a one owner, one person household dog. And I do mean 1 person ONLY. So if you've given up one relationships, and sit around drinking beer by yourself, this is your dog.
This sounds like the perfect dog for @1776

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
Shoot everybody and then shoot the guy you started with again.

"They say a man and woman were arguing at the gas pumps when she pointed a gun at 31-year-old Jamal Colson and shot him.

The woman then fired at the store and shot a 50-year-old woman in the leg and another 24-year-old woman in the arm.

The woman fired one more shot at Colson before running from the gas station. "

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Mornin'. I'm washing cars today - yard really needs the rain.

Dang Q - how long ya gonna be on this early schedule?
I'm gonna stay on it as long as they'll let me...not sure how long the work will support overtime so I'll get it while I can...

Weird thing is I feel better coming in early. Mentally sharper, more focused and I feel better physically as well. Could be bc I inadvertently go to an intermittent fasting schedule? I didn't get any real sleep Sunday night so last night I went to bed at 4pm and pretty much skipped dinner lol

I tend to feel like I'm ass-dragin' when I come in at 6

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Shoot everybody and then shoot the guy you started with again.

"They say a man and woman were arguing at the gas pumps when she pointed a gun at 31-year-old Jamal Colson and shot him.

The woman then fired at the store and shot a 50-year-old woman in the leg and another 24-year-old woman in the arm.

The woman fired one more shot at Colson before running from the gas station. "

In IDPA we used to say ‘Shoot threat targets in order of tactical priority’.

Also known as “Everyone gets a helping before anyone gets seconds” or “Family Style”