Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Smallsocks

Woodsman
Dec 20, 2021
atlanta
Random questions:

Anybody tried carpaccio? @3x? I wanna try it and I'm definitely a carnivore, I like my beef medium though. Thoughts on carpaccio? I don't wanna waste the money at the restaurant I wanna try that has it.
I never order it but have had it many times as its usually for the table. Im a little weird about eating raw beef but its pretty dang delicious. Go somewhere good for it. Its like sushi, you dont cheap out on these things

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
I just want to thank everyone for the kind words & prayers about Duke. By Wednesday morning his back legs weren't working at all. I contacted a mobile vet out of Loganville & she came to the house this morning. She agreed with me that it wasn't likely hip dysplasia since Duke had never shown any signs of it in his long life. She believes it was a nerve disease that I can't remember the name of that shows up in large breeds, particularly Shepherds in which the nerves in one or more legs basically just quit working in an extremely short period of time.

She & her assistant were incredibly kind & compassionate. I sat on the floor with Duke's head in my lap while she sedated him & then, once he was asleep, she euthanized his. Suz & I were able to be with him the whole time, He never struggled, yelped or showed any outward signs of suffering. We will, of course, be grieving for quite some time but the calm & gentle way his passing occurred was a blessing.

A special shout out to @dial1911 & @Axeman. You gentlemen know the kindness you've done to help me through this time.

Again, thank you everyone for listening & thinking of me during the passing of the one who has been my shadow & partner in crime for over a decade. Once more, SET has given me a great gift & shown itself to be a true community.
:(

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
What are we looking at here?
Supposed to be a Romanian 74
Isn't that an rpk74 style GB?
And what's going on with that 22mm brake? Ive never seen one extended like that
or I'm just having a brain fart

Edit.
Pics do help

Screenshot_20220526-224814.png

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I just want to thank everyone for the kind words & prayers about Duke. By Wednesday morning his back legs weren't working at all. I contacted a mobile vet out of Loganville & she came to the house this morning. She agreed with me that it wasn't likely hip dysplasia since Duke had never shown any signs of it in his long life. She believes it was a nerve disease that I can't remember the name of that shows up in large breeds, particularly Shepherds in which the nerves in one or more legs basically just quit working in an extremely short period of time.

She & her assistant were incredibly kind & compassionate. I sat on the floor with Duke's head in my lap while she sedated him & then, once he was asleep, she euthanized his. Suz & I were able to be with him the whole time, He never struggled, yelped or showed any outward signs of suffering. We will, of course, be grieving for quite some time but the calm & gentle way his passing occurred was a blessing.

A special shout out to @dial1911 & @Axeman. You gentlemen know the kindness you've done to help me through this time.

Again, thank you everyone for listening & thinking of me during the passing of the one who has been my shadow & partner in crime for over a decade. Once more, SET has given me a great gift & shown itself to be a true community.

Damn man, I'm so sorry to read this. Duke was a great dog. You did right by him. I'm glad he was able to go in peace and is no longer suffering.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Happy Friday gents!

Lakes are flooded around here, which means I can slide a kayak in without worrying about dumbass bass fishermen flying by.

I wrecked my truck the end of Feb, and it's still in the shop so I'm driving a Ranger. Which means I gotta use my wife's kayak 'cuz mine won't fit in the Ranger.

It'll be fine.