Faktory 47

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
My guess is it won’t improve.
It was actually better until she started driving and we got on 16. I tried to close my eyes but I can feel the car speeding up and slowing down so I open my eyes and we're doing like 73 in the fast lane stuck behind someone and the entire right lane is wide open.

Rinse and repeat.

Her: Go to sleep!

Me: I'd fucking love to but you haven't learned to anticipate traffic patterns and you're turning my stomach into a milkshake

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
It was actually better until she started driving and we got on 16. I tried to close my eyes but I can feel the car speeding up and slowing down so I open my eyes and we're doing like 73 in the fast lane stuck behind someone and the entire right lane is wide open.

Rinse and repeat.

Her: Go to sleep!

Me: I'd fucking love to but you haven't learned to anticipate traffic patterns and you're turning my stomach into a milkshake

Was that what you thought, or what you said?

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Was that what you thought, or what you said?
I'm sure I made the point but I don't remember exactly the way I worded it until I told her I'm riding shotgun with fucking Helen Keller, that part i actually do remember...probably bc I didn't realize her mom was calling and she answered it so her mom all of a sudden came over the blue tooth saying "WHOOOOOOAAAAAA" when I said the Helen Keller part

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
She still can't back in a parking spot even after this happened Monday, soooooo aggravating....

Did you get mad?
She said don’t get mad.