Howard Law

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
That’s the damn truth. And sometime in the 90’s they became a fashion shoe and worthless as a running shoe.
My shin splints improved greatly when I quit buying nikes.

Yes, in the 90's they made some great shoes. NIKE made some outdoor boots ACG (All conditions gear) these were great boots, tuff but very comfortable, and very good looking. Those days are gone... they make shit now. I pretty much wore nothing but NIKE ACG boots from the mid 90's until the late 2000's. I wish that I could find something from Adidas or Puma, that would fit the bill. I'd go back to wearing boots. That reminds me, I bought a nice pair of Timberland boots, and I'd wear them, but the fucking right shoe sweaks every time I take a step. Every. Single. Time.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Alright, posting this here since more people will see it.
I bought an upper that does not have the m4 feed ramps in hopes that the 350 legend will feed reliably. I have not had a chance to hit the range for functional checks. If this doesn’t fix the problem, I’m thinking of getting out of 350. I am some what intrigued by the new round Hornady created, the 6mm ARC. Has anyone done any research on this already? I’ve read reports/articles of it being shot slightly sub moa out to 1200 yards. Would this be worth pursuing, or is there something else into which to look. I already have 556 and 300BLK.