Howard Law

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Yes, in the 90's they made some great shoes. NIKE made some outdoor boots ACG (All conditions gear) these were great boots, tuff but very comfortable, and very good looking. Those days are gone... they make shit now. I pretty much wore nothing but NIKE ACG boots from the mid 90's until the late 2000's. I wish that I could find something from Adidas or Puma, that would fit the bill. I'd go back to wearing boots. That reminds me, I bought a nice pair of Timberland boots, and I'd wear them, but the fucking right shoe sweaks every time I take a step. Every. Single. Time.
Cant be a ninja with squeaking shoes

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Alright, posting this here since more people will see it.
I bought an upper that does not have the m4 feed ramps in hopes that the 350 legend will feed reliably. I have not had a chance to hit the range for functional checks. If this doesn’t fix the problem, I’m thinking of getting out of 350. I am some what intrigued by the new round Hornady created, the 6mm ARC. Has anyone done any research on this already? I’ve read reports/articles of it being shot slightly sub moa out to 1200 yards. Would this be worth pursuing, or is there something else into which to look. I already have 556 and 300BLK.
224 valkery

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
I bought an upper that does not have the m4 feed ramps in hopes that the 350 legend will feed reliably. I have not had a chance to hit the range for functional checks. If this doesn’t fix the problem, I’m thinking of getting out of 350. I am some what intrigued by the new round Hornady created, the 6mm ARC. Has anyone done any research on this already? I’ve read reports/articles of it being shot slightly sub moa out to 1200 yards. Would this be worth pursuing, or is there something else into which to look. I already have 556 and 300BLK.
6.5 creedmore

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Yes, in the 90's they made some great shoes. NIKE made some outdoor boots ACG (All conditions gear) these were great boots, tuff but very comfortable, and very good looking. Those days are gone... they make shit now. I pretty much wore nothing but NIKE ACG boots from the mid 90's until the late 2000's. I wish that I could find something from Adidas or Puma, that would fit the bill. I'd go back to wearing boots. That reminds me, I bought a nice pair of Timberland boots, and I'd wear them, but the fucking right shoe sweaks every time I take a step. Every. Single. Time.

One of my ariats does that until my foot sweats just a little bit. Annoying.

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
I know a guy, @DuxSlayer88, that has some experience with the 350 legend, maybe he could chime in.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon

6mm ARC is dope

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
I have a 10 in 308 that functions beautifully. You need to take me on a CMP date to stretch it’s legs.

Tell me more about 224 Valkyrie
Will go 1000 yards all day, shoots 90 gr bullets, low recoil, ammo available , do some reading on it, Springfield builds one and a few others do

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I know a guy, @DuxSlayer88, that has some experience with the 350 legend, maybe he could chime in.

Let’s hope he does.

I built one for my brother also. The only differences are mine is Aero upper and lowers, his is Spikes.
I have a 16in faxon barrel, his is 20.
His has also been 100% reliable, mine was until I got to 100ish rounds.

Reactions: Jstegman1

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Cant be a ninja with squeaking shoes

At my 1st job, the store managers name was Mr. Bright he wore squeaky shoes every single day, and to be honest, I didn't notice it until someone pointed it out, then I couldn't unhear it, no matter what. Nice man, I'm sure he's long gone by now.