From $1000 to $550. Must be a motivated seller lol
@jimipanic what did this guy say to you

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa
PS, if problems with swollen knees come back, as you get older, add liposomal delivery Turmeric Curcumin with black pepper. It is anti-inflammatory. Make sure it is lyposomal delivery/high digestion. Turmeric does not absorb well.
My parents are in mid 60, have been on Turmeric for 15 years, or more. Mom was climbing apple trees, picking fruit. :)
can you supply or recommend a brand?

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
@Miles turned me onto these a while ago when I asked him about joint health. My mother’s side has horrible knees, mom has a double knee replacement as well as gramps.

I’m 27 and my knees had started bothering me due to increased activity so I talked to Miles about what to take. This stuff is fantastic; I’m not going to pretend to understand what it’s doing but it’s working!

my knees feel JUICY™. Normally if I went for a 10 mile hike my knees would swell and I’d have to take the next day off. I’ve been swarming long hikes now with NO swelling and NO pain.

energy levels are up as well. Thanks @Miles!!
View attachment 122099
@noclevername I believe this is what they were talking about

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon

Shortcut

Tracker
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
NY Post published article on the Atlanta Spa Murders
sad event, very strange spree. Am I the only person who was unaware there has been alot of attacks on asian people? I had not heard or seen anything about that until the article about this shooting. More I hate politicians will jump right on this to attack our rights, with no care of the loss of life of the innocent victims.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
So who needs a 545 at upper?
extra BCG
13 mags

shew... says he has a contact at the Izzy plant and confirm what mags maybe were used in a conflict. I can drill that mini whenever you want View attachment 122117

How much for the 5.45 upper? And 2nd question, do you have a handguard cap and pin to replace the one that is missing in the picture? And can you fix/return to stock my return spring? 20210317_174950.jpg 20210317_175320.jpg

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
sad event, very strange spree. Am I the only person who was unaware there has been alot of attacks on asian people? I had not heard or seen anything about that until the article about this shooting. More I hate politicians will jump right on this to attack our rights, with no care of the loss of life of the innocent victims.
News media & politicians have been claiming increased attacks on Asians & pushing a hashtag against it. Laying it at the feet of white supremacists. I haven't found much actual documentation &, oddly enough, the stories I have found reported have been in West Coast cities like Oakland & Seattle with a few in NYC. I've had to dig deep to find any details &, again oddly enough, the attackers in every report I've found have been black or hispanic, not white.

Not trying to start any conspiracy theories or claim any particular racial bent. Just what I've been able to find after having the same reaction as you when I first started reading this "Asian Hate" topic.