American Revival Apparel Company

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
My wife has texted twice to tell me how much she likes the 43. She ran over 4 miles with it this morning, and has been working in the yard with it - says she forgets it's there. I hope she never needs it, but I'm glad she's got it.
Noice, my wife loves her 42. She got it before the 43 was out I keep trying to get her a 43 but she loves that little .380. She’s a damn good shot with it too

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
@Miles turned me onto these a while ago when I asked him about joint health. My mother’s side has horrible knees, mom has a double knee replacement as well as gramps.

I’m 27 and my knees had started bothering me due to increased activity so I talked to Miles about what to take. This stuff is fantastic; I’m not going to pretend to understand what it’s doing but it’s working!

my knees feel JUICY™. Normally if I went for a 10 mile hike my knees would swell and I’d have to take the next day off. I’ve been swarming long hikes now with NO swelling and NO pain.

energy levels are up as well. Thanks @Miles!!
View attachment 122099
Special price to KK on supplements. I beat just about anybody's price!

Glad it is working for you! It has building blocks for your body to regenerate itself.

Good to hear about the energy levels. That's MSM kicking in. I have been taking MSM since the late 90s. This is the best formulation I had found.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
PS, if problems with swollen knees come back, as you get older, add liposomal delivery Turmeric Curcumin with black pepper. It is anti-inflammatory. Make sure it is lyposomal delivery/high digestion. Turmeric does not absorb well.
My parents are in mid 60, have been on Turmeric for 15 years, or more. Mom was climbing apple trees, picking fruit. :)

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
@Miles turned me onto these a while ago when I asked him about joint health. My mother’s side has horrible knees, mom has a double knee replacement as well as gramps.

I’m 27 and my knees had started bothering me due to increased activity so I talked to Miles about what to take. This stuff is fantastic; I’m not going to pretend to understand what it’s doing but it’s working!

my knees feel JUICY. Normally if I went for a 10 mile hike my knees would swell and I’d have to take the next day off. I’ve been swarming long hikes now with NO swelling and NO pain.

energy levels are up as well. Thanks @Miles!!
View attachment 122099

That’s the biggest damn pill I’ve ever seen. How do you swallow it?

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Keep up, dad! I’ve been training on swallowing in the woods with Khyber and Dean!

giphy.gif