Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I guess this guy didn't like the service at the jack shack... But kidding aside, what kind of weird motivation dose one have to do that? Did he get a STD? Maybe expose the underground sex trade in the USA? It's very odd... But what the news WONT report, is that the women who "worked" at those places were doing it against their will, and very much a part of the modern day SLAVE trade, no one talks about.

8 People Dead After Shooting at Atlanta-Area Massage Parlors - YouTube

Absolute tragedy.

Wait for the media spin. They won't be "Massage Parlors" they will be referred to as "Spas".

I'm sure dude will be labeled a "white suprematist" as well.

He sure went crazy, though. Was on some kind of mission in his head.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
@Miles turned me onto these a while ago when I asked him about joint health. My mother’s side has horrible knees, mom has a double knee replacement as well as gramps.

I’m 27 and my knees had started bothering me due to increased activity so I talked to Miles about what to take. This stuff is fantastic; I’m not going to pretend to understand what it’s doing but it’s working!

my knees feel JUICY™. Normally if I went for a 10 mile hike my knees would swell and I’d have to take the next day off. I’ve been swarming long hikes now with NO swelling and NO pain.

energy levels are up as well. Thanks @Miles!!
72FF90B0-319B-4E14-9A0C-493C0E64936D.jpeg