Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Tbh, they are designed like that. Once a computer is 3 years old it turns to shit. They leave back doors open for shit malware to get in. It's all about money. They want you to buy a new one. Then pay for software, antivirus, and malware protection. They all work together to make sure you keep spending.
oh I am sure, My dad bought this computer for me 8 years ago for college so its pretty old I guess.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
It's weird when obummer was elected, guns went up, and were hard to find, so were mags, but there was plenty of ammo. (except 22LR) When he was reelected there was a run on guns again, because of Sandy Hook. And Pmags were like gold, the same with BCG's... still plenty of ammo to be found. I've been buying ammo when I can, and stocking up, knowing this day would come around, but I never thought it would be this bad trying to find ammo. I think that the Dems have figured out how to strangle the ammo supply to the civilian market. The country is flooded with firearms, but apparently no one thought that the ammo supply would dry up...
And that reminds me, I worked at The Sports Authority when I was in college and the 1st AWB went into effect, (1994) guns and mags were all but gone ( except Fudd guns ) But we always had tons of ammo to sell, it was never a issue.

Morning gents!

I'd like to remind, or enlighten, depending on the case - about the beginning of this wonderful country, The United States of America.

We threw tea in the harbor alright, and were pretty pissed over taxes. (one might look at what tax rates were then to put today in perspective - we are cucks)

What really kicked off the show in 1775 was an exercise in seizing gunpowder. Yes, the PTB in London and Boston decided that the unruly colonials would be much easier to manage if they couldn't feed their muskets. That attempt at disarmament was met with great resistance and began what became the Revolutionary War. I'd recommend a brush-up on history for any of y'all that are unfamiliar with the events of April 19, 1775.