Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
@slapshut best way to remove dents from steel magazines?

I’ve had dents that don’t bind when I load, and don’t bind when I manually unload, but choke up when I shoot
I use a handle of a rubber mallet. Turn it sideways, using rubber head as hndle to twist. Put the bottom of the wooden handle against the dent and twist.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
It makes me think, what the average gun owner really have for ammo on hand... I think back on what my father kept, maybe 2-3 boxes of ammo at any given time, and he had some reloads from my Grandfather, and some odd, and very old boxes of ammo from him as well. But over all less than 200 rounds of various ammo in the entire house. At best he had a brick of 500 rounds of 22 LR.

So since 2008, how many new gun owners now? maybe 30 to 40 million, I can't find a solid figure except that appx. 70 million guns have been made since then... so thats a shit load of new gun owners, who didn't buy shit for ammo.

You right. I never saw more than 2 boxes of ammo for the same gun while I was growing up. I thought I was a badass when I bought 1k of brown bear x39. It kinda shows where we are going. Fuck em. They turned us this way.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I wonder what it’s going to do the shooting range industry and live fire training companies.

people gonna be paying for classes and doing the army “bang bang bang” dry fire method to train

Laser training, like the army LMTS system. If I had to venture a guess.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
You right. I never saw more than 2 boxes of ammo for the same gun while I was growing up. I thought I was a badass when I bought 1k of brown bear x39. It kinda shows where we are going. Fuck em. They turned us this way.
I can remember going to western auto in acworth when I was a kid and buying Winchester 22lr for .40 cents a box , and would only buy 1

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
@slapshut best way to remove dents from steel magazines?

I’ve had dents that don’t bind when I load, and don’t bind when I manually unload, but choke up when I shoot
not sure if this is would work for your particular issue, but @jeddak had a good tip - using a wooden dowel or a hammers handle to push in to the bottom of the mag up into where the dent is and give it a couple bumps or rotate the handle some, seemed to work great for when I was cleaning up those 20-30 grade 3 mags

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
i just restarted my computer so maybe that'll fix it idk, randomly was slow af

Tbh, they are designed like that. Once a computer is 3 years old it turns to shit. They leave back doors open for shit malware to get in. It's all about money. They want you to buy a new one. Then pay for software, antivirus, and malware protection. They all work together to make sure you keep spending.