GA Firing Line

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
This will work once I have more pasture fenced, I only have two fenced areas right now so I can sacrifice one for a garden :(

Dude that horse/mule manure is gold for a garden. I used to haul truckloads of that stuff from my uncle's horse barn to my house twice a year. Unlike chicken manure, it's not too hot with nitrogen, and unlike cow manure, horse digestion prevents weeds from spouting after being passed.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Dude that horse/mule manure is gold for a garden. I used to haul truckloads of that stuff from my uncle's horse barn to my house twice a year. Unlike chicken manure, it's not too hot with nitrogen, and unlike cow manure, horse digestion prevents weeds from spouting after being passed.
Dude I have a HUGE pile of it from the previous owners from years ago. It’s freaking gorgeous. Almost black, rich, and loose

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
We picked up a trailer load of old horse shit/soil for a garden about 10 or 12 years ago, best garden I've ever had