dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Ink consultation on the 23rd.

4 hour round trip.

Posted the Saiga for sale. Cheaper here if anyone is interested.

Might wind up selling the S&W 66 after I get it. Tat is looking like possible $2K

I've got no idea about tats.... about how many square inches do you get for 2 grand? Or is this a commissioned art piece- like guy is working up the drawing?

Or is that what he charges because he doesn't want to draw on your junk?

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I've got no idea about tats.... about how many square inches do you get for 2 grand? Or is this a commissioned art piece- like guy is working up the drawing?

most artist go per hour. With a minimum so if it’s less than an hour you’ll still pay about 75% of that. Big sessions normally take a few sesssions

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
most artist go per hour. With a minimum so if it’s less than an hour you’ll still pay about 75% of that. Big sessions normally take a few sesssions

Makes sense. I just didn't have a reference point. I mean, if you were getting a full sleeve, what's that? Several grand?

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
This is exactly what I'd be like as a cop...this man is my spirit pig.

Reactions: Jstegman1

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

$215/hour, probably gonna be 2 sessions. Left chest and up onto the upper arm. Sharp stick and ink, not a tattoo gun except for the outline.

He'll draw everything on me to get the design and proportions right.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Makes sense. I just didn't have a reference point. I mean, if you were getting a full sleeve, what's that? Several grand?
If you want some badass black and gray, I know a guy who is $2500 cash up front for 7 hours. I won't get a sleeve or openly visible ink while I'm still a wage slave.

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
$215/hour, probably gonna be 2 sessions. Left chest and up onto the upper arm. Sharp stick and ink, not a tattoo gun except for the outline.

He'll draw everything on me to get the design and proportions right.
If I get another tattoo, I'm gonna go to Tibet and get some weird bald guy in a dress to do it with a sharp stick....or maybe New Zealand for some of that Maori shit....or Japan for some OG Yakuza style shit...all of em do that sharp stick and ink shit.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
If I get another tattoo, I'm gonna go to Tibet and get some weird bald guy in a dress to do it with a sharp stick....or maybe New Zealand for some of that Maori shit....or Japan for some OG Yakuza style shit...all of em do that sharp stick and ink shit.
Being half Japanese I want some traditional Japanese ink. Joe Vegas has lived in Japan and studied under masters there, so I feel like he'll understand what I'm going for. Next best thing to going to Japan!