Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
In for semi-commercial jams! I think you have the flavor bases covered.

If you sell as a business make sure you are protected against someone suing you because they got ill from eating your jam. Or swallowed a piece of glass. Unfortunately that's the world we live in. I think an LLC works but I am not a lawyer and did not sleep at a Holiday Inn last night.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Plain pear butter or cinnamon pear butter?
My youngest eats 1.5 jar of either one in a week. Planting 2 more pear trees because of him.

Preserves... Best description i have is candied, thin slices of pear in a syrup.

Done right, the pears still have just a bit of crunch/snap when you bite into them.

20211008_091733.jpg

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Thinking about planting more berries and fruit trees this fall. Going semi-commercial with home made jams, etc.
What's y'all and your kids, wives favorite jams?
Love raspberry, always have. Pretty commercial now, though.
Other faves are Fig, muscadine, scuppernong, blackberry, maybe mixtures of some of these? Dunno. Just thinking…

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa
Oh, yeah.... drove an hour and a half rounds trip to look at that knife grinder the guy had for sale (Bader 3 grinder)... the drive wheel was way out of round and it had no attachments. And not variable speed.

In his defense, he had 2 listed (but i could only find 1 listing). One 2hp variable with lots of attachments- $1500 (half price at least vs. new). Smaller 1.5hp, fixed speed and he wanted $1200.

Both had issues. Not nearly worth the money.

I guess I'm buying a new Ameribrade.
the 2hp variable is the way to go if you don't mind send me his info...

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa
In for semi-commercial jams! I think you have the flavor bases covered.

If you sell as a business make sure you are protected against someone suing you because they got ill from eating your jam. Or swallowed a piece of glass. Unfortunately that's the world we live in. I think an LLC works but I am not a lawyer and did not sleep at a Holiday Inn last night.
The FDA shut my grandmother down for selling her homemade fig preserves because her kitchen wasnt Certisafe!!!!!! probably much cleaner than any commercial kitchen