Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
What fish finder is that?
It's a Lowrance Hook.

I bought it in 2016, I think it's no longer available, but the link above is the replacement. My kayak has a "pocket" built in the bottom specifically for the Lowrance transducer, so I don't have a bunch of cables and crap over the side or in my way. It's hardwired through the hull, the battery sits inside the hull.

I've bought some stuff over the years that was ok, some was crap, but this kayak/fishfinder is 100% satisfactory. Being able to see depth/structure is awesome, and the transducer being in that pocket lets me carry/drag over and through about anything to get where I'm going.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Yep it was hard to let go but I’ve got the krink and I KNOW it will be my go to AK for everything once it gets chopped.

I’ve always had a strong affinity for sub-guns/PDW type stuff. Love getting stuff around concealed.
The RPK is pretty much anti-concealment. It's definitely kind of a PITA to lug around, it's long AF, heavy AF, but it has a lot of character. I've probably got about 1000 rounds through my red one at this point. I've got 0 through the Krink, but hopefully that will change shortly.

Subguns are cool AF, but holy crap they are some ammo hungry SOBs. It's easy to go through 300+ in a session and shoot nothing else.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
The RPK is pretty much anti-concealment. It's definitely kind of a PITA to lug around, it's long AF, heavy AF, but it has a lot of character. I've probably got about 1000 rounds through my red one at this point. I've got 0 through the Krink, but hopefully that will change shortly.

Subguns are cool AF, but holy crap they are some ammo hungry SOBs. It's easy to go through 300+ in a session and shoot nothing else.
that red one shoots pretty dang good