GA Firing Line

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
@Peanut Butter & @2Glocks you guys should come to the Blade Show on Saturday 6/5. @Axeman & @dial1911 will be there as well. It'll be fun times. I don't have the $$$ for fancy knives but it's always a good chance to fondle stuff you can't afford & be stupid with SET friends. Only $20 for a day pass. Hell, @Peanut Butter could even ride with me. Which would make Suz happier than me driving in by myself. (Never mind all the times I rode from NC to Cali & back alone on a bike :noidea:).

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Yes I don’t make shit IMO. Bills are paid, savings is healthy considering I had to use more than I wanted for some emergency stuff s couple months ago. Yes, I do enjoy my vacations and tattoos. Gotta do something since guns are nit fun anymore
Well you seem to state quite often that you don’t make much for what you do (I agree, firefighter is a very underpaid job) but then you brag about blowing it on tattoos and other stuff.
Your choice of course. Disregard my comments.
Im only older and been through this phase

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
well the Stihl weed water and blower was recovered at a pawn shop in ATL. The Newnan PD Sgt Cornit went up there and got them and brought them down. Nice guy, he actually yelled at me about 10 yrs ago for riding my little kid pocket bike on the road lol, he didn’t remember.

was really surprised he went all the way up there and got the lawn equipment. Gave him a good handshake

Anyways the bad news is the perp is my next door neighbors step son. Who lives there on and off. He’s my age and is a total POS. So now I gotta figure out how to handle it. My nutball army friend said to go over there and go off crazy on the dude, but my instincts tell me that’s not good for long term living situation.

what would you do? His parents are really nice folks. I don’t think they had a clue. This POS doesn’t have a job and stole the shit while everyone was at work.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
well the Stihl weed water and blower was recovered at a pawn shop in ATL. The Newnan PD Sgt Cornit went up there and got them and brought them down. Nice guy, he actually yelled at me about 10 yrs ago for riding my little kid pocket bike on the road lol, he didn’t remember.

was really surprised he went all the way up there and got the lawn equipment. Gave him a good handshake

Anyways the bad news is the perp is my next door neighbors step son. Who lives there on and off. He’s my age and is a total POS. So now I gotta figure out how to handle it. My nutball army friend said to go over there and go off crazy on the dude, but my instincts tell me that’s not good for long term living situation.

what would you do? His parents are really nice folks. I don’t think they had a clue. This POS doesn’t have a job and stole the shit while everyone was at work.
If the cops know for sure it is him & have either arrested him or issued a warrant for his arrest, I'd go talk to his parents about it calmly but firmly so they know about it & that it's not going to go unreported just because he's a local.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
If the cops know for sure it is him & have either arrested him or issued a warrant for his arrest, I'd go talk to his parents about it calmly but firmly so they know about it & that it's not going to go unreported just because he's a local.
Yeah the cop said he wasn’t currently under arrest but they are working on getting a felony charge on him. Not knowing the specifics he did say they are having trouble proving he was the one who stole them, right now he’s just in possession. Or was when he pawned then.
I agree I have a relationship with his parents and not him. It’s kinda funny I feel like a parent talking to another parent about their child but this dude is my fucking age. Fuckin scum. We need to bring back public executions

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code

Open carry a pistol and an AK every time you know he's there. He'll get it.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Dope trade

End of an era
Yep it was hard to let go but I’ve got the krink and I KNOW it will be my go to AK for everything once it gets chopped.

I’ve always had a strong affinity for sub-guns/PDW type stuff. Love getting stuff around concealed.

thinking about it now I’ve owned

tec 9
M/11
B&T TP-9
MP5k
Skorpion
Scorpion Evo
Scorpion micro
AR-9 SBR
PS-90

I love subguns

USW satisfies my desire to have a pistol caliber, with a stock and a sight, that fits inside a handbag. B&T machining and reliability, rarity and collector value, and practicality

oh and most importantly - clout

now I need an IR light/Laser combo on the bottom of it for the doodles

8E374481-64AD-49A9-ADDA-C55073C981C5.jpeg 79DF8762-5FC1-4595-93FD-9D6503B9900A.jpeg