Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
Yep it was hard to let go but I’ve got the krink and I KNOW it will be my go to AK for everything once it gets chopped.

I’ve always had a strong affinity for sub-guns/PDW type stuff. Love getting stuff around concealed.

thinking about it now I’ve owned

tec 9
M/11
B&T TP-9
MP5k
Skorpion
Scorpion Evo
Scorpion micro
AR-9 SBR
PS-90

I love subguns

USW satisfies my desire to have a pistol caliber, with a stock and a sight, that fits inside a handbag. B&T machining and reliability, rarity and collector value, and practicality

oh and most importantly - clout

now I need an IR light/Laser combo on the bottom of it for the doodles

View attachment 125053 View attachment 125054
Tp9 was fire tho

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Cobb galleria. June 4-6. Several of us are going on Saturday the 5th. World's biggest knife show. 1st weekend of June in Atlanta every year except last year. $20 for a day pass. I'll find a link & post tomorrow if you're interested. Or just search 2021 Blade Show.

Everything from current production knives to collectibles, high-end customs to knife making materials. Lot of other outdoor gear vendor too.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I don't have the $$$ for any knives but I fondle stuff I can't afford & look to hang with interesting folks. Used to be a place to find great deals but that seems to be changing. Back in the 90s when i went it was a great way to handle stuff you only see in catalogs. Still a great place to handle things if you don't have a good knife dealer local. Went with @Jake 2 years ago. Got to meet his kids & @dial1911 (he'll be there this year.) @Axeman is going since he's never been to one.

I haven't been anywhere for fun since Suz broke her hip back in October so I'm trying to round up guys to hang out some. Figure if we get tired of the show there's lots of bars/restaurants nearby.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Cobb galleria. June 4-6. Several of us are going on Saturday the 5th. World's biggest knife show. 1st weekend of June in Atlanta every year except last year. $20 for a day pass. I'll find a link & post tomorrow if you're interested. Or just search 2021 Blade Show.

Everything from current production knives to collectibles, high-end customs to knife making materials. Lot of other outdoor gear vendor too.

I'll try to be there as well, I don't have drill that weekend. Probably just going to try to get there Friday afternoon, I doubt that I'll go Saturday, because finding a parking space is near impossible on the weekend.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Morning gents!

I actually slept all night, two nights in a row. I think all the crap over the weekend must've wore me out. I still put in 7 good miles after work yesterday.
Before my brother in law started declining, I finally got the kayak out Saturday morning.

Last edited:

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I'll try to be there as well, I don't have drill that weekend. Probably just going to try to get there Friday afternoon, I doubt that I'll go Saturday, because finding a parking space is near impossible on the weekend.

Parking on Friday might possibly be worse than Saturday.