KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Gun belt options would look into

I used this bleeder blowout kit for a long time. You can fit the essentials and when you pull the tab it just blows all the contents out on the floor for you to sift through if needed

Reactions: Balthaz

Shortcut

Tracker
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
This is a headrest kit I just got and added to my truck. I like it. the contents inside are vacum packed, so you have room to add a few extras if you want. also place for 2 CAT TQ. Dark angel has a kit for life "warranty" if you use your kit they will replace what you use. they have discounts sometimes and i have had good luck with their gear.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Did you add anything to it that didn't come with it?
I added everything to mine, I bought the foldenizer solo then put my own Boo-Boo kit in there and the extra stuff in the pouches I had all shoved into a bigger bag

I have a bag problem

and bags that go into bags

But I love that set up a lot and I think buying it as a combination like you’re considering is the best bang for your buck by a long shot

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
I was just about to post a thread asking for advice on this. I feel that first aid is probably the one area of survival for which I am woefully unprepared. I'd like to take some classes or something, but I want to go ahead and have all the kit I would need. Been thinking about it more since apparently facebook read my thoughts and has been showing me MyMedic.com ads...

Reactions: Shortcut

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
MAIL CALL!

Shout out to @Shortcut who took pity on me trying to save for this cool EDC trauma kit from Live the Creed he told us about, He hooked me up good. I've already ordered the 2 pack of chest seals they sell that will fit in the pouch. Thanks much, man.

EDC Pocket Trauma Kit – Live The Creed (ltcreed.com)

Trauma Kit Length (2).jpg

Trauma Kit Width (2).jpg