Can we talk about back up 'iron' (polymer) sights?

Howard Law

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Those are knock offs.

For BUIS, Magpul Pros or Knights Armament micros.
Hmm I hadnt heard of the KA ones. I like that they are made of steel and the adjustments from close quarters all the way to 600 meters seems easy as pie to manipulate. Theyre also even lighter than the magpul pros. $300 for a set is steep, but I guess you get what you pay for.

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
Hmm I hadnt heard of the KA ones. I like that they are made of steel and the adjustments from close quarters all the way to 600 meters seems easy as pie to manipulate. Theyre also even lighter than the magpul pros. $300 for a set is steep, but I guess you get what you pay for.
I love them, but I'm not sure they are worth the premium over the Pros. There's a version of the Pro rear sight that offers similar range adjustment. Maybe the "LR" model?

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
I love them, but I'm not sure they are worth the premium over the Pros. There's a version of the Pro rear sight that offers similar range adjustment. Maybe the "LR" model?
I'll definitely look into it. I need some sights in the next month or two and would rather not spend close to three hundred bucks lol

Sent from my Obamaphone on Tapatalk

Righter13

Student of life
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Greenville SC
Zip code
You haven't heard of them because they're not cool enough.