American Revival Apparel Company

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Did the ATF approve it? And if they did, this will go the way of the Sig brace...

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
It's hard to tell, but it appears to be pictured on an AR pistol.

No, that is a standard milspec buffer tube which is what is says clearly it is intended to be installed on. It also clearly says it is a buttstock. Not NFA in any way, unless you put it on a SBR. It is not for use on an AR pistol.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
No, that is a standard milspec buffer tube which is what is says clearly it is intended to be installed on. It also clearly says it is a buttstock. Not NFA in any way, unless you put it on a SBR. It is not for use on an AR pistol.
Well I hope they aren't trying to mislead customers with an odd choice of photo to portray their product. It's up to each individual to know the law, but I could see this going badly for some unsuspecting folks. Capture.PNG

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Well I hope they aren't trying to mislead customers with an odd choice of photo to portray their product. It's up to each individual to know the law, but I could see this going badly for some unsuspecting folks. View attachment 3900

A. They Clearly call it a Butt Stock (which by default makes it a no no for AR pistols)
B. The gun pictured is a 16" non NFA carbine
C. The stock will not fit on Pistol buffer tubes
D. You can't stop dumbasses from being dumbasses.

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
That's some neckbeard/operator hardware right there.

You order it Romy?
Yeah, man. Two. One each for when I roll akimbo.

On second look, nevermind. I see that it is a 16" rifle. I first saw it on my phone and I would have sworn it was a pistol. NWS is right.

Reactions: Strider12

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
A. They Clearly call it a Butt Stock (which by default makes it a no no for AR pistols)
B. The gun pictured is a 16" non NFA carbine
C. The stock will not fit on Pistol buffer tubes
D. You can't stop dumbasses from being dumbasses.
I get that, but it sure looks like a pistol in the photo. Hell Romy thought it might be NFA at first blush, and he's not a gun noob.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Yeah, man. Two. One each for when I roll akimbo.

On second look, nevermind. I see that it is a 16" rifle. I first saw it on my phone and I would have sworn it was a pistol. NWS is right.
It sure as hell looks like a pistol at that angle.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
It sure as hell looks like a pistol at that angle.

Even if the barrel was only 2" long it wouldn't look like a pistol.......since the product is clearly called a BUTT STOCK!

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Even if the barrel was only 2" long it wouldn't look like a pistol.......since the product is clearly called a BUTT STOCK!
If the barrel were 2 inches long it would look like a pistol, regardless the name that the company gave to their overpriced piece of aluminum.
If the barrel was two inches long, it wouldn't make a damned difference what it was called, because it'd be NFA. My point is simply that the photo is very misleading.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
also not a pistol.
20150106_221046_zpss7nh8efw.jpg

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
If the barrel were 2 inches long it would look like a pistol, regardless the name that the company gave to their overpriced piece of aluminum.
If the barrel was two inches long, it wouldn't make a damned difference what it was called, because it'd be NFA. My point is simply that the photo is very misleading.

So because the picture looks like a short barrel, the BUTT STOCK which is designed to fit on a mil spec BUTT STOCK buffer tube is somehow misleading into making people think that the BUTT STOCK which is designed to fit on a mil spec BUTT STOCK buffer tube was made for their AR pistol which cannot legally have a BUTT STOCK attached.

Do I understand you correctly?

Reactions: Para13ellum

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
So because the picture looks like a short barrel, the BUTT STOCK which is designed to fit on a mil spec BUTT STOCK buffer tube is somehow misleading into making people think that the BUTT STOCK which is designed to fit on a mil spec BUTT STOCK buffer tube was made for their AR pistol which cannot legally have a BUTT STOCK attached.

Do I understand you correctly?
Does the picture appear to be a pistol or a rifle?

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Also, clearly a buttstock and clearly NFA.

It is NFA, legal NFA at that. However the BUTT STOCK on that rifle is not what makes it NFA. That BUTT STOCK is perfectly legal on my legally registered SBR or your non NFA AR15. My BUTT STOCK is not legal on any AR pistol under any circumstances nor is any other BUTT STOCK.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
It is NFA, legal NFA at that. However the BUTT STOCK on that rifle is not what makes it NFA. That BUTT STOCK is perfectly legal on my legally registered SBR or your non NFA AR15. My BUTT STOCK is not legal on any AR pistol under any circumstances nor is any other BUTT STOCK.
This seems to be difficult for you somehow. Does the picture give the impression to the unsuspecting shopper that it is mounted on a rifle or pistol?