When one wants to build out a registered lower.

Howard Law

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
One piece of advice. Whatever you decide to use, test it first. Assemble it and shoot it, just to be sure you don't file paperwork on that 1 in 500 lower that turns out to be a lemon.
Psssshhh.....I won an Anderson Lower from captdave in a Giveaway and eForm 1'ed it before the engine had even gotten cool from driving to pick it up. :thumbsup:

Seriously, though, don't do that.

ETA: Do it.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Getting bored with the machineguns huh?

no....Just getting tired of looking at the barrel shroud on my AK105 clone. I haven't filed yet out of pure laziness and getting distracted with pictures of @Hoss mom

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
Psssshhh.....I won an Anderson Lower from captdave in a Giveaway and eForm 1'ed it before the engine had even gotten cool from driving to pick it up.

Seriously, though, don't do that.

ETA: Do it.
I know right? I used to think it wasn't necessary. But I've seen more than a few jacked up lowers since 2013 and have since reconsidered the wisdom in that. What really got my attention was receiving not one, but two out of spec Noveske lowers in a row. Now, I check everything.

chance

Tracker
Jul 15, 2015
Ga
Zip code
You are going to have it forever, so I would get something that you like and something quality

Reactions: madHatter

1jcwallace

Hunter
Jul 4, 2015
I need help as well.... I am about to start building my first SBR. I was set on building it slowly and using Noveske parts for my 300 build but now I see these crazy deals at PSA and it has me scratching my head.... I just need a starting point. I want to first build a 300BLK SBR if that helps.

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
I need help as well.... I am about to start building my first SBR. I was set on building it slowly and using Noveske parts for my 300 build but now I see these crazy deals at PSA and it has me scratching my head.... I just need a starting point. I want to first build a 300BLK SBR if that helps.
It is really, really difficult to argue against a PSA build.

SafeCracka

Little Bitch
Trusted Trader
Mar 29, 2015
Screenshot City
Zip code

N O V E S K E

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
My Lower that I used is a Spikes Tactical Honey Badger Lower (saw one and had to have one), so I bought one and Checked it for in spec and then Sent in Stamp Paperwork for my 300 Black Out Build.
Now as far as other parts, I am not in a Hurry to get done but been buying used parts and a few new ones here and there (of course when on sale).
I got a used Mega Upper and put my 10.5 Barrel on it and it looks SWEET.
Paid 60.00 for a complete used Mega Upper (no barrel) and now thinking that is what upper I will use for my build.
Bought a Cheaper Trigger group will upgrade later if needed, the one I got is a Advanced Combat Trigger (60 bucks).
Still looking at Rails as I have not decided which one I want.
Bought an ARC30 Suppressor from Dobbs Defense for this build.

Last edited:

LXHunter

Frontiersman
Jun 24, 2015
Zip code
I am a gear whore so I go for name brand lowers of my liking and quality parts. With that said...The lower takes almost zero stress, so pretty much any lower would do.