What are you planning on acquiring in the next 12 months?

Faktory 47
M

mukwah

Ok, just about to get my cash reserve built back up after buying the 3 project guns and I'm trying to decide what I want next. Thought I wanted a Public Defender but I'm not to sure now. I've had Tarus and Rossi firearms before and never had any problems but now I'm starting to read some rift about the current quality and customer service of fhe Tarus.
I do know I'd like to get another revolver in .357 or up.
I checked out a couple of LGS's today with no luck. May have to go online.
Oh well, I'm not in a big hurry as the project guns are keeping me busy so I'll keep looking. I'll know what I want when I see it!

M

mukwah

Probably 4-6". Something for deep woods in maybe a tanker type holster.

Yogi 117

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Salem OR
Have a sudden itch to get a Glock 23 in .40 S&W. But to scratch this itch, I would need to sell (or trade) my 4' barrel .357 magnum SS Ruger GP-100 with A.E. Nelson leather (tan) shoulder holster with 2 speed loaders & A.E. Nelson leather OWB holster (black) with thumb break. Used for carry when we did a lot of horseback riding, but no longer have the horses. Decisions Decisions. Yogi :-\

Yogi 117

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Salem OR
mukwah said:
Just curious Yogi, how much you asking? Pics?
Gosh, I've only been thinking about it, but I haven't done any research on value. I would just want to make a fair deal for both sides. I'll snap some pix of the GP-100 with the holsters tonight or tomorrow, but for now I provide a thread link which has a pic of the GP-100. I am original owner, purchased in 2002 & also have the original stock grips.

Am open to any revolver experts evaluating what this might be worth? The last "NEW" one like this on Buds went for $563, so that should give you a TOP Dollar Value to work downward from, arriving at a fair value. I guess value is in the eye of the beholder, huh? I have taken real good care of the GP-100, and always clean after shooting. Has the "Cylinder Raccoon Eye" marks, which gives it character IMHO! Yogi 8)

http://www.compactcarryforum.com/index.php/topic,113.0.html

M

mukwah

Re: Re: What are you planning on acquiring in the next 12 months?

Yogi 117 said:
mukwah said:
Just curious Yogi, how much you asking? Pics?
Gosh, I've only been thinking about it, but I haven't done any research on value. I would just want to make a fair deal for both sides. I'll snap some pix of the GP-100 with the holsters tonight or tomorrow, but for now I provide a thread link which has a pic of the GP-100. I am original owner, purchased in 2002 & also have the original stock grips.

Am open to any revolver experts evaluating what this might be worth? The last "NEW" one like this on Buds went for $563, so that should give you a TOP Dollar Value to work downward from, arriving at a fair value. I guess value is in the eye of the beholder, huh? I have taken real good care of the GP-100, and always clean after shooting. Has the "Cylinder Raccoon Eye" marks, which gives it character IMHO! Yogi 8)

http://www.compactcarryforum.com/index.php/topic,113.0.html
Sounds good Yogi! Take your time.

M

mukwah

Yogi, just wondering if you recieved my PM. Sent it via Android so I wasen't sure.

Yogi 117

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Salem OR
mukwah said:
Yogi, just wondering if you recieved my PM. Sent it via Android so I wasen't sure.
Got it & responded. Sorry it took so long, we went out for dinner with friends & just got home! Yogi 8)

mayonardo

What Would Paladin Do?
Planning? I love to plan, and twelve months is a long time... so, my plan is to get a new SR1911, then a Lee Loader for .45 caliber and get reacquainted with the .45 auto. Of course, there is the matter of money....

And what am I to do with my beloved SR9c? I mean, that one is almost the perfect concealed carry gun for me. Ah, well, maybe I just carry both...

Mayonardo
iPad & Tapatalk

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
I think the next year for me will see a Ruger Mini 14 with Hogue stock and a small frame 1911. I have not made up my mind on which small frame 1911 yet. I also plan to avoid holding any AK style guns or .22's of any kind. They have a tendency of following me home.

M

mukwah

No plans yet. Building my Gun Fund back up and then I guess it' what ever comes along.

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
Just made a down payment on this puppy. Should have towards the end of the year or early next year.

clicker2.jpg

M

mukwah

Looks real nice LWS! Uhhh...what is it? Looks like some kind of press. :-\