Vice President Biden:

American Revival Apparel Company

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
Magazine size restrictions, closing the so called gun show loop hole, some type of change or limit on large volume ammo purchases.

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
Mags limited to ten rounds. (The mom in that shooting last week where she had to put 5 rounds in that perp in her bathroom will LOVE hearing that one). Also agree on the gunshow loop- hole BDD. I'm kinda worried about the registration deal also. That is the one that endangers our keeping our guns more than any other single thought. First they need to find out where all of the guns are....next....?

M

mukwah

Trigger_1 said:
Next.....They will want you to turn in all your guns....And if you dont....Search warrants abound.... :-
And thats when smelly stuff starts hitting the fan!!!

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
I love how politicians like Biden say things like they better not try to take my Baretta while they are running for office, then as soon as the election is over the 2nd Amendment means nothing to them. We have a congressman here in Indiana, Donelly, endorsed by the NRA. Before the ink dried announcing him as the winner he was already backing up on us. This is where the rubber meets the road guys. Biden is the front man, but let there be no doubt, they are going to ask for a lot now and then ask for more later. As has been said before, if you have not contacted your elected officials, what are you waiting for? Now is the time.

3Coyotes

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Effington, Ohio
A political faction here has found my email address and is soliciting $5 to defeat the NRA. They want to strike quickly... at the NRA by name, before public sentiment settles. So an aim is to make decisions in the heat of emotion instead of in the course of rational thought.

I guess the ball is in his court and its close enough to his announcement that I'll just wait and see before further comment.

RugerRon60

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Mohican Country Ohio
I have no idea what they will say an it's been on my mind so much lately that I had a dream Friday night that they were banning all guns with a detachable magazine for carrying. No one was going to be allowed to carry one. Whew I woke up in a sweat.
So, I started thinking about this dream and told my wife about it and we got a good laugh so I was still shaking the panic dream off then though well thats not going to happen (I hope) but prices on firearms are going to go so I ran to the Fin and as you most likely seen my new thread I posted this morning, I bought another gun, I have no idea why its a revolver! :-[ :D

RugerRon60

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Mohican Country Ohio
RugerRon60 said:
NRA is saying Vice President Biden stated President Obama might bypass Congress and implement unpopular gun-control measure through executive orders.

So I just got back from going home for lunch and seen todays paper and the headlines shows "NRA says Obama will not ask for a gun ban."

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
News just reported about 5 minutes ago that Obama has a 3 pronged plan. Limit high cap mags, a meaningful ban on assault rifles, and registration for all purchases.

3Coyotes

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Effington, Ohio
I've seen the same things. I only know the area gun show had an hour waiting line to get in this weekend.

There's another statement hidden here somewhere.

RugerRon60

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Mohican Country Ohio
3Coyotes said:
I've seen the same things. I only know the area gun show had an hour waiting line to get in this weekend.

There's another statement hidden here somewhere.

I heard, my wife didn't want to go but I did go to the Fin. Worked well for me anyways. One of my co-workers said it was a 57% increase in sales for that show. Don't know if it's true but the way gun sales are going I can buy that.

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
Well, they also now have video of the president saying he can/will be able to use EO in order to complete some of his gun control measures. Big surprise huh?