Zip code
gym-memes-dear-vegetarians.png

Reactions: sam

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Yeah I don't care what people eat, with the exception of eating people, dogs and cats, so I don't get offended when people say they don't eat meat. What annoys me is the opposite effect. When those who chose to be vegetarian or vegan act more superior and elite than those who do chose to eat meat.
True story: Was sitting at a Long Horn restaurant enjoying an 18oz Ribeye when a very skinny & frail looking woman walked by and paused, looked at me and said, "How can you eat such a beautiful animal?" - I responded, "You do realize you are in a steakhouse, right? Besides, I was getting tired of slaughtering bunny rabbits every other night for dinner, figured I'd have a steak" - she muttered some derogatory comment as she huffed off.

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
I guess I just don't understand the need to label yourself "Vegan". If you want to eat yogurt, eat it. If you don't want to eat raw vegetables...don't. If you don't want to eat meat, the greatest thing ever, don't.

im not a "label myself"kinda person.i just want to be as healthy as I can and im thinkin all the dairy from all the yogurt is upsetting my stomach a lot.
so just wanna try it.ive always hated eggs and milk .

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
True story: Was sitting at a Long Horn restaurant enjoying an 18oz Ribeye when a very skinny & frail looking woman walked by and paused, looked at me and said, "How can you eat such a beautiful animal?" - I responded, "You do realize you are in a steakhouse, right? Besides, I was getting tired of slaughtering bunny rabbits every other night for dinner, figured I'd have a steak" - she muttered some derogatory comment as she huffed off.

u should had picked up ur steak and slapped her in the face with it. I dont care what anyone else does. beautiful animal? that's a good 1.eat em I am not a fan of animals! I choose not to eat em,dont mean I give a rats ass about em!

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
u should had picked up ur steak and slapped her in the face with it. I dont care what anyone else does. beautiful animal? that's a good 1.eat em I am not a fan of animals! I choose not to eat em,dont mean I give a rats ass about em!
Negative, why waste a perfectly good steak?

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
And I take that back, it wasn't Long Horn it was a Lone Star steakhouse

Reactions: Shemp

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
im not a "label myself"kinda person.i just want to be as healthy as I can and im thinkin all the dairy from all the yogurt is upsetting my stomach a lot.

It's almost like the human digestive system wasn't designed ( or didn't evolve) to handle that stuff...hmm.

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
It's almost like the human digestive system wasn't designed ( or didn't evolve) to handle that stuff...hmm.

im telling u I think it really has something to do with me being a smaller person,or mabey im lactose intolerant.IDK but couple days without yogurt and im feeling better. I can't eat raw onions but cooked onions I can.if I eat raw onions I get sever throwing up

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
My body rejects White Castles within 12 hours of consumption

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia

Yogurt shouldn't upset your stomach as the probiotics should help with digestion...unless you're lactose intolerant.

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
Yogurt shouldn't upset your stomach as the probiotics should help with digestion...unless you're lactose intolerant.
its either that or yogurt overload,i can seriously eat up to 10 cups a day . that's crazy

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia

Well our digestive systems were meant to digest milk as that is what we are first fed. Whether we can digest cow milk, goat milk, etc. or not, I don't know...all I know is it would be kinda weird to drink milk from some chick's boobies this late in life.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I think it's hilarious to see adults drinking milk. lol

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
Well our digestive systems were meant to digest milk as that is what we are first fed. Whether we can digest cow milk, goat milk, etc. or not, I don't know...all I know is it would be kinda weird to drink milk from some chick's boobies this late in life.
The acronym ANR stands for “adult nursing relationship.” The term is often used interchangeably with ABF, or, “adult breast feeding.” There are websites and online forums and blog after blog after blog designed specifically for people seeking this kind of connection. One website provides instructions on how to induce lactation. There’s even a “Christian adult nursing relationships” group that enjoys partaking in ANR (so long as it’s practiced within the confines of marriage).

hmmmm,guess u can start AGAIN