This in honor of BDD...

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

TRIGGER_1

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
Athens, GA USA
Craig....Good shootin.....What I want to know is how much rent did Sher charge you..... :eek: :eek: :eek:

It may be cheaper to buy your own SR1911..... :p :p :p....Heh Heh.... ;) ;) ;)

Gwgw60

Hunter
Aug 5, 2012
Northern Virginia USA
I was also able to finally find the SR1911 also and allowed it to become my first 1911. It shoots great and is fun. With ammo availability and cost issues, I don't shoot it as much as my pocket guns; at PD ranges, it's not that hard to shoot out the target red with the first magazine, so I don't waste much ammo practicing shooting through the holes already made.

I highly recommend this model to anyone interested in the 1911 frame, and at the present price point is a great value.

45 Defender

Scout
Apr 13, 2013
Minnesota
My oldest son will retire from the Navy as a Comander next year he has requested this for a retirement present I will buy it for him to honor his 25 years of service to his country. It is well deserved.

M

mukwah

Agreed, A gift well deserved and well earned! Welcome to the forum from Louisiana.

R

rayzer007

45 Defender said:
My oldest son will retire from the Navy as a Comander next year he has requested this for a retirement present I will buy it for him to honor his 25 years of service to his country. It is well deserved.

Congratulations to your son on his retirement next year. Maybe he should get his retirement present a little early? ;)

Ray