This in honor of BDD...

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
framedcraig1 said:
Sher went with me to shoot today...Sher went with me to shoot today...Sher....oh...you got it. Told her I had a new pistol, and she said "if it has as much perceived recoil as the SR40C.. I don't want to shoot it." (I have always been amazed with how LITTLE recoil that pistol has!). I said just shoot it one time...and then decide. She took one look at the bullets and was not very excited. I said just think it through after the first shot, and then decide if you want to to empty the mag. I showed her how to run the gun, and shot the first mag. Loaded it up and she shot once...and then went right on!. She said "I love this pistol"!... Okay...I'm in heaven! Its memorial day, and my anniversary. Wow. ! She shot three mags, and really didn't want to go to the SR22PB.. YAHOO!!!!!!

Happy momma with a .45! Cool.

jackjr

Woodsman
Jun 10, 2012
Congratulations! I've had mine for two years and I shoot it more than any of my others. Started reloading because of it. One fine looking, fine shooting pistol.

M

mukwah

Good deal Craig! You might have to buy the commander for Sher!

Sent from my Droid Razr using my trigger finger.

davevabch

Frontiersman
Jun 9, 2012
Craig that is one nice gun and a true collectable! I hope to have one someday. Like yourself, I'm a devoted "Ruger" fan, and not to have one of those is almost un-American!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
davevabch said:
Craig that is one nice gun and a true collectable! I hope to have one someday. Like yourself, I'm a devoted "Ruger" fan, and not to have one of those is almost un-American!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Thanks Dave...it is sweet!. A true joy to shoot. It's a bit of stink to clean...but it 's getting easier. Hey Trig...stop teasing me...;0

M

mukwah

Yeah......pink alligator maybe??????

Sent from my Droid Razr using my trigger finger.

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
Finally found a set of dies to reload .45 acp casings! Rare as hen teeth around here. Good set: RCBS. Got about 150 casings that want something inside. I think that I mentioned that my son...Nate ..and I went in halfers for re-loading equipment. Pretty excited to get her done.

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
If you want to go one step further buy a mold. With loading dies and a bullet mold you will do a lot more shooting.

Nice 1911. I want one and someday I will have one. Till then I will use my Colt 70 Series.

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
Here.s my last shoot.pic. (last saturday). started out pretty quick in the top left corner. Then stayed pretty fast paced lower bullseye. Then I finished out the box of 50 rounds center.. Pretty dead target... What a great shooting pistol!