The REAL threat..

American Revival Apparel Company

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
??? What is the biggest problem to us gun owners right now? "them" taking your AR? Limiting your number of mags, and their capacity? All the guns that Pres Obama, and Feinstein (sic) are putting on their restriction list?...nope to all of these.

The fact that they want to make a list of all the guns that you own. All of the guns that you own and have in your home. The address of your home, and a list of all of your guns at that...address... your address...your guns...the LIST.. :eek: Have any of you noticed how they show you their" hand", and then something else comes out of "left field" that took you totally by surprise. Just saying guys. What do they have in their right hand? :mad:

R

rayzer007

Massachusetts is pushing for legislation to force gun owners to carry liability insurance in case anyone is "injured" by their gun. I'm sure this will guarantee lawsuits in response to all justified SD shootings.

Ray

TRIGGER_1

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
Athens, GA USA
Some folks in this country think that when laws are passed thats the end of story.... :-\ :-\

I dont think folks will give their guns up very easy..........:-\ :-\

BubbaDX

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Rope-A-Dope is a phrase i grew up hearing my dad say. Thats exactly whats happening.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

M

mukwah

BubbaDX said:
Rope-A-Dope is a phrase i grew up hearing my dad say. Thats exactly whats happening.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Interesting thought Bubba!http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rope-a-dope

R

rayzer007

bigdogdaddy said:
I have made my last compromise on gun control. I don't want to sound like a nutcase, but for crying out loud, enough is enough.

+1

Ray

3Coyotes

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Effington, Ohio
I keep getting flashes of 13th century Scottish William Wallace (Brave Heart) finding it necessary to use a deer antler as a weapon since everything down to knives were outlawed...

M

mukwah

3Coyotes said:
I keep getting flashes of 13th century Scottish William Wallace (Brave Heart) finding it necessary to use a deer antler as a weapon since everything down to knives were outlawed...
William Wallace's fight seems to be becoming somewhat akin to our fight. Let's hope our hearts are as brave as his.

3Coyotes

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Effington, Ohio
Who seriously believes we can legislate criminal activity out of any society in any way? Hasn't happened anywhere outside of fascist states where the populace was trained to rightfully be too afraid of their government to speak in hushed tones or to steal bread to feed their starving families. Big brother is too big already.

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
Next thought. Why do some people think that they know way better than you what is good for you, and your family? I feel that I want to buy arms and ammo to protect my family, and myself. Others don't. They feel like they can decide these things better than I can. They want to control these decisions, and that I should have the weight of the government and laws to control me in this. Who do they think they are? Who gave them this [power] over me? It certainly wasn't my Constitution and Bill of Rights! If they don't want to buy arms...don't. If you want to control me in this..BUTT OUT of my life!! If I don't commit any crimes, or infringe on others life or well being,,get your face out of my face...NOW! Suggestion to the Federal Govrn. Prosecute those who do these horrible crimes. If they kill themselves in doing these things. Problem solved. Better mental health care, and(selective) reporting to the authorities mentally disturbed folks, so that they can get the help they need. Don't blame us good guys for all of the acts of insane people. We had NOTHING to do with what they did. Nothing!!. How many of us keep our arms without doing any one any harm..and yet we are ready...willing ..and able to protect ourselves, our families, and other innocents from harm..because our founding fathers knew the tremendous gift that they were giving us to do so, (And as they themselves said...God granted)..more than two hundred years ago. Don't tread on me! Leave me alone. You live your life. I'll live my life. Stay out of my life. As long as I don't contravine any of the rules of my Federal, or state governments...stay out of my life. And stop trying to change the rules. Do your job in the current rules.. and I will do my life as I choose to do so. This is not against any party, or people, or government...or anyone...EXCEPT those who would continue trying to subvert the greatest political document ever conceived. ..: The Constitution of The United States of America.

RugerRon60

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Mohican Country Ohio
This here is what REALLY gets to me, this kid praised the Sandy Hook shooter on Facebook and courts said said he committed no crime, OK maybe no crime but right there is an unstable mind, law should have something in place for this creep to have a full mental health assessment, plus confiscate any guns he may have plus mark him so he can't buy any as well, keep watch on this kid, hope he don't end up on a killing spree. I just feel anyone who thinks this way shouldn't own guns. JMHO YMMV

Charges dropped against man who idolized Sandy Hook School shooter

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
In regards to the 2nd Amendment debate the media keeps talking about:

First, even saying that there is a debate about the meaning and intention of the Amendment is a farce. Read it. It is pretty cut and dried.

Second, what many of the grabbers don't realize in all the rabid back and forth is that responsible gun ownership and shooting is fun, harmless fun. Most all of us are going to have a lot of fun shooting in 2013. Probably none of us will have to defend ourselves. We are not dangerous. We are not the enemy of anyone, unless they come with the specific intention to do us harm. As the 2nd Amendment and how it was originally written and intended, God have mercy on any individual or government that comes to do us harm. Sorry for the rant.