Take down

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Verticoli

Personal philosophy? Clothing optional.
Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
SkipD said:
I'm curious about accuracy repeatability with the take-down 10-22. Can anyone who owns one give us a report, please?

If set up with the tension ring optimal, it takes a few cocks and dry fires to seat, or, the first shot will be a bit awry. I wish I could take a few shots every day with a cold gun every time and test more, but I live in the city and test with a hot gun and limited range time.

The best I can say is I'm impressed with this gun's simple function and utility. Not so impressive is the trigger. Needs something.

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
Good price Verticoli. Got it coming a little less at Sportsman's warehouse on the 3rd of Aug. Guess I can wait...You guys proly already know I suck as a "waiter"..hehe

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
Has anybody check out the browning semi automatic 22 takedown.
What a find gun. Thy cost twice as much. But it's worth it.

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
Here is my Browning SA, With a camera on top to record the shooting. The video needs some fine tuning.

SANY1759.jpg

If you would like me to dig it out of the safe for some good pictures, I will.

RICHGCOOP

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
This is a little better.
To break it down, You pull the bolt back a little And push a little catch forword and twist the barrel.

DSCF0507.jpg

RICHGCOOP

M

mukwah

Nice! A friend of mine just bought two of these with consecutive sereal numbers for him and his grandson.

M

mukwah

You bet! If I remember right I think they came with fitted hard cases.

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
The little browning reminds me of the Ithaca model 37 shotgun they both eject out the bottom.
Maybe John Browning had something to do with that. LOL

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
Pretty neat the way the takedown is designed. It is very simple to assemble and disassemble. So far..I really like the iron sights. I think it might just work for these old peepers of mine. Thanks Mukwah!