Take down

Faktory 47

Verticoli

Personal philosophy? Clothing optional.
Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
Here's some pics and some possibilities.

004-2.jpg

005-3.jpg

003-3.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

007-2.jpg

009.jpg

pay no attention to the G 30, 36 and ammo in the upper right. This set up weighs 20lbs, and the Glock trenching tool is an example of what can attach to the pack. Oh yeah, there's a Glock knife in the pac too. Or, a nasty knife, haven't decided yet. :)

gknife.jpg

Verticoli

Personal philosophy? Clothing optional.
Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
3Coyotes said:
My, My! Gets the juices flowing! Kudos for this assembly.
It's worth duplicating and imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Thanks, it's just a grab and go kinda thing. I perused other sites and came up with this. It's a solid 20lbs. Any and all ideas wecome for this setup. The bank bag holds loose rounds, a bore snake and plastic zip ties. I also am going to include a length of some uber stong para-cord ribbon. And I think 1 more 25 rd mag will fit the top outer pocket for a total of 5. Glock 23, lasered, and Glock 22 mag fit lower outer pocket, both in Glock combat/sport holsters.

M

mukwah

Man you guys are really messing up my plans to get a Taurus Judge! Really liking that Takedown!

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
Soon as I get one...I will Skip. Going with the "iron sights" til I figure out a good scope to mount. I've seen a couple of reports that say it is pretty amazing around 25 yards "as is" out of the box..Me: excited?! of course....