Last edited:
Reactions: Hoss and Jake

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Shoots great. Very comfortable. The bullet zone isn't marked so I'm not sure what do do with that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
I'm not even sure how a person could tell where that was without proper labeling.

H

Hoss

Aside from the obvious "Grip Zone" mismatch... why am I grouping low and left consistently with this damn gun? I had a pretty frustrating range outing today. I put 9 magazines through my new toy and consistently shoot low left about 2" of center. I would periodically grab my P2K to make sure I didn't forget how to shoot and it was dead on.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Aside from the obvious "Grip Zone" mismatch... why am I grouping low and left consistently with this damn gun? I had a pretty frustrating range outing today. I put 9 magazines through my new toy and consistently shoot low left about 2" of center. I would periodically grab my P2K to make sure I didn't forget how to shoot and it was dead on.

Low and left? If you're right handed you are flinching and pulling your shots. Low left is a classic symptom of that.

H

Hoss

Low and left? If you're right handed you are flinching and pulling your shots. Low left is a classic symptom of that.
I get that but why only on this gun?

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I get that but why only on this gun?

You most likely grasp it differently some how. Is your finger hitting the trigger too deep?

Last edited:
H

Hoss

You most likely grasp it differently some how. Is your finger hitting the trigger too deep?
I'm going to spend some quality time with this gun and give it the chance to prove itself. I've never wanted a gun to perform as much as I want this one to. It feels good in the hand, aims well and has the same controls as a USP.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I'm going to spend some quality time with this gun and give it the chance to prove itself. I've never wanted a gun to perform as much as I want this one to. It feels good in the hand, aims well and has the same controls as a USP.
Simply drop a few extra freedom bucks and get the usp. Then you don’t have to conform to a thing.

Last edited:
H

Hoss

After another hundred rounds today I can say, without question that the rear sight needed to be drifted right a millimeter or two.. I'm hitting dead center now (horizontally) consistently. I'm still hitting low about 2" if I don't fully cover the target with the front sight. I swapped the red filiment for the yellow/green and it helped as well.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
After another hundred rounds today I can say, without question that the rear sight needed to be drifted right a millimeter or two.. I'm hitting dead center now (horizontally) consistently. I'm still hitting low about 2" if I don't fully cover the target with the front sight. I swapped the red filiment for the yellow/green and it helped as well.

Do they sell aftermarket sights for the XDe? You could maybe try a different height sight and get it to hit POA for you. If that's your only complaint about the gun it might be worth a try.

H

Hoss

Do they sell aftermarket sights for the XDe? You could maybe try a different height sight and get it to hit POA for you. If that's your only complaint about the gun it might be worth a try.
There are a few night sights available now. I may order a set. I have put another 200 rounds through the gun and I've gone from keeping an acceptable defensive grouping of 100% #PaperPlateAt25' to a respectable defensive grouping of 100% hits to #SomePartOfACrackheadPieceOfShitBadGuyChest at 50ft.